Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning everyone!!!!

Well scale hopped today and down another 2lbs :eek:p so only 2lbs away from lowest recorded weight!

I bloody love Atkins!!!!!

Popped into town yesterday and bought my Christmas do dress, slightly too tight but makes me determined to get into it!! I did the same with my Halloween dress :0)

It's a silky black tight fitting pencil dress!

Think Audrey Hepburn :0)

Sooooooooo that is my next mission, to get down to around 10st to fit in it by the 15th December for our works Christmas Do black tie event!

11lbs to go :0) is that even achievable I wonder in such a short space of time!!!???

There or there abouts would do anyhow!!

And Jim, I totally agree with skipping meals bur I was just so busy yesterday morning by the time I ate it was lunch, completely unintentional and seem to forget after having cream in coffee! Its like a meal in itself :0)

Back to work today for the next 4 :0( it so gets in the way of my life!!!

Hope everyone has a fab day!!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all.....

Just having my morning coffee n cream in bed so I thought I'd do a quick update also!

Yesterday was quite a hectic day and a lot of rubbish went into my mouth......all legal though but that damn cheese is a nightmare! Had one of those new wraps for brekkie that I posted, some feta and a mini babybel later on in the day! So not OTT but still...!

Other than that had around 3 coffees with 5ml of cream in each, 2 belly pork slices with salad and feta for lunch and 5 chicken drumsticks for tea!

Not a good food day really......

And STS on scales this morning!

Today I aim to up the veg intake and drink lots of water!

Sooo, breakfast is maybe going to be asparagus wrapped in bacon with 2 runny boiled eggs!

Lunch - 2 Belly pork slices left from yesterday and salad...

Tea - I think I may make cauliflower cheese! Minus the béchamel sauce obviously!

So here's to a good Atkins day to us all...!!!

Jx

Morning Jo, you off today?

Nope working again but late shift so finished at midnight last night and in again at 2pm :0( same all weekend too!

So depressing.........!

ah, I used to hate shift work when I did it love

Poor you, I would hate that so much, you know how much I enjoy my weekends playing out!!! I do feel for you xxx

Morning!!!!!!! Gosh am I the first up and I didn't finish work til midnight! :0)

Very good Atkins day yesterday....and had a lovely tea of salmon and broccoli in the evening instead of cauliflower cheese!

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello all before another looooong day at work!

Busy, busy night last night for our girls n boys helping out at the M5 Accident :0(.....my thoughts go out to all families involved and the emergency services who will no doubt be scarred by the events of last night!

J x

Morning Jo... The crash is horrendous! I used to use that stretch of road almost every week so I know it well ... I just love your menus! They all sound do delicious! Hope the day goes ok :)

Oh I just watched the news my thoughts go to everyone involved including the emergency crews I know how these things can affect them afterwards. Xxx

Yeah, very sad and all a bit too close to home! Our teams here went out to help....

I was in duty when I heard it coming in last night :0(

I love my menus too on Atkins.....always feel as though I'm eating far too much though as don't feel deprived at all!! Although I'm looking at doing a Exante week from the 14th just to speed up some pound losses!

J x

I've just heard about the accident sounds awful so so sad x

Right I've been sticking with it in fact ate very little yesterday and have pit on 1lb and 3/4.......WTF...!

So really not happy as Christmas is getting closer!!!!

Yesterday was 4 streaky bacon
Poached egg and asparagus

2 belly pork slices with salad and small Edam cheese

1 babybel and two leftover pork slices!

It is totm in 4 days though so maybe that has something to do with it!

Not a happy bunny!!!

x

well yesterday my scales told me id put on 4lbs!!! i was almost crying! i am just 1lb down on thst today and i have been totally 100%

I'm back on Exante next Monday! Need to shift quickly then will come back to Atkins and see if it works for me.

Im only getting a weeks worth though and see how I get on as it'll be harder to stick to now I think...

Soooooo, not going to weigh now til Monday as I've really depressed myself :0( if I dare go into the 11's again I'll be beside myself!

Currently 10st 12lbs

J x

i wish i was 10st 12 im stuck!!!! i am going back on exante for 4 weeks after my hen do

yep im stuck at 11.1 here :-(

Oh Jo I'm sorry to hear about the weight - its really miserable when we've been good and that happens - it must be the TOM ... I'm sure it will all vanish soon as it must be water weight :)

just try and bear in mind that your weight can and will fluctuate. It could be water, glycogen, or anything - anything under 3lbs can be attributed to this - this time next week it'll be back off, probably with more....

Do not panic or beat yourself up. You've still got 5 weeks to get to endgoal, and it's more than do-able

Back