Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Right I've been sticking with it in fact ate very little yesterday and have pit on 1lb and 3/4.......WTF...!

So really not happy as Christmas is getting closer!!!!

Yesterday was 4 streaky bacon
Poached egg and asparagus

2 belly pork slices with salad and small Edam cheese

1 babybel and two leftover pork slices!

It is totm in 4 days though so maybe that has something to do with it!

Not a happy bunny!!!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And it may be the cheese, It stalled me every time Jo.

Morning, yes that was a dreadful accident love. Shocking.

Morning all..........and thank you so much for all the support, was feeling a little peeved yesterday to say the least!

But phewwwwwwwww, back down to 10st 11 lbs today!!! That 1lb 3/4 gain has mysteriously disappeared as it came!!

So happy days again.....

Just motivating myself to get up n showered as finished late last night and have a really foggy head, so hoping coffee with cream and a little splenda will do it!!

I'm still on Atkins induction as I think it's working well for me and I'm not struggling on it at all....I haven't even looked at adding other bits n pieces yet as I'm really not bothered, plus I'm going to be Exante'ing it for a week or so from next Monday :0)

Yesterday was Bacon, poached egg and 6 asparagus 2 cups of coffee with cream..

Lunch - asda thin pre sliced pork loin, half a pot of asda egg Mayo deli filler and salad

Tea - same as lunch! Oh and one square of orange aero!!!! Oooopppps (was feeling sorry for myself!) and a cup of coffee with splash of milk as my crew mate made it without asking so not going to turn that down!!

This morning, coffee n cream and a ham and cheese wrap from deli 24, much prefer the pepperoni ones though!

Hope you all have a fabby day xxx

Morning all..........and thank you so much for all the support, was feeling a little peeved yesterday to say the least!

But phewwwwwwwww, back down to 10st 11 lbs today!!! That 1lb 3/4 gain has mysteriously disappeared as it came!!

So happy days again.....

Just motivating myself to get up n showered as finished late last night and have a really foggy head, so hoping coffee with cream and a little splenda will do it!!

I'm still on Atkins induction as I think it's working well for me and I'm not struggling on it at all....I haven't even looked at adding other bits n pieces yet as I'm really not bothered, plus I'm going to be Exante'ing it for a week or so from next Monday :0)

Yesterday was Bacon, poached egg and 6 asparagus 2 cups of coffee with cream..

Lunch - thin pre sliced pork loin, half a pot of egg Mayo deli filler and salad

Tea - same as lunch! Oh and one square of orange aero!!!! Oooopppps (was feeling sorry for myself!) and a cup of coffee with splash of milk as my crew mate made it without asking so not going to turn that down!!

This morning, coffee n cream and a ham and cheese wrap from deli 24, much prefer the pepperoni ones though!

I'm on rest days today and tomorrow and starting to feel a little Christmassy!!!

Hope you all have a fab day!!

xx

Bloody iPhone double posting!!!!

Afternoon Jo, glad the gain has disappeared again, really annoying when that happens.

The crash was truly awful, I feel so much for the emergency services on a job like that, some will never get over it :( and as for the poor families......:( :( :(

Morning fellow Atkins'ers......

Well naughty, naughty me yesterday!!!

All was going swimmingly until I did a bit of festive shopping yesterday evening, I had a cheese and ham deli wrap for breakfast with coffee n cream then lunch was a pack of crispy bacon strips n 40g cheese from M&S with a bottle of coke zero.....

Then I got home and lit my candles throughout the house and it felt lovely and cosy and Christmassy.... No decs up I have to say, just a few Christmas ornaments bought etc which are perched around, but still the effect was there!

We then had steak, halloumi, mushrooms and asparagus with Mayo which was still good....however... My Yankee Candle was a new one bought for me last Easter, chocolate bunnies it's called, And I'm not a chocolate eater! But jeez it smelt good enough to eat and the cravings started!

So off to the shop at 7pm, came back with a bar of bourneville (it was the highest % of cocoa) I was after green and blacks but they didn't have any....checked carbs after eating, not good! 26.5g for my 45g bar eeeekkk!!!!

Then, 2 glasses of dry white fell in my mouth too!!!

Oh well, still 10st 11lbs this morning and hoping to god it remains that way!

Lots of water today along with clean n green :0)

Hope you all have a fab day xx

Morning Jo, enjoy your rest days love.

Thanks Jim, although a little too much yesterday as above will tell you!! The shame......

LOL, yes I read that, ah well you can only do what you can, I'm sure you'll be better today :D

Hi Jo, scented candles can be a right killer if they are nice! I have some incense sticks which are hot apple pie!!! Dare not use them these days lol x

I love candles ... Have my Christmas one lit at the moment with my fairy lights on... Makes the place feel really cosy :)

Scented candles (or anything!) make me sneeze - but at least they are not tormenting me:eek:!

Evening all..................

Well, helllloooooo there, finally in from work after another couple of very, very busy days!

One more day to go and I finally have a weekend off :0)

So, scaled hopped again this morning as I am an addict, and in true addict form I need my daily fix!

I am now down to.....10st 9lbs :D so very, very happy! Only another 10lbs to go until I can say goodbye to the 10's......Cannot believe it's only 10lb away and I am so happy with this way of eating I can't thank it enough...

I can't even call it a diet because it's not!!

My next mini goal was 10st 4lbs so only 5lbs from that now!

So yesterdays menu was a bit naughty but I still got a loss after it...

Coffee with cream x 3
Pepperami and a deli 24 cheese and salami wrap..

L - Nothing

D - Half a duck crown, asparagus, mushrooms, halloumi, wine etc......all within my limit of carbs and calories though!

And today,

B - Coffee and cream, Babybel

L - Bratwurst and left over asparagus.mushrooms from last night

D - Belly Pork (my fav can't you tell) with Mashed buttered brocolli and a little halloumi

Oh and a glass of dry white!

So good evening all, hope you all have a fab night!!

J x

Yeeee haaaa!!!! Well done you :0)

Well done Jo!!! Amazing weight loss ... Go Jo!! (another demo of my cheer leading aspirations!) lol :)

Morning Jo, that's good to hear love :)

Back