Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

It is, my breath is now officially RANK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning/Afternoon all.......rubbish sleep after nights so hoping to get some more in a bit!

Although that pesky half a pound gain has gone along with another one so 1.5lbs down this morning! 4lbs off in total since restarting Atkins on Monday :0)

Should be back in the 10's hopefully by Monday and 6lb away from lowest weight on Atkins so I'm going to have to work really hard this week!!

Hope your all having a fab day!! x

superb, I have my first WI on Monday {know at least 1 pound has gone :D my trousers aren't as tight!}

Well done Jo x

Well done Jo, that's great:)

Thanks all!!

Well best get ready for another tedious night shift :0( only 2 more to go then three lush days off.......

Back in the 10's...yeah baby!!

Well what a lush surprise that was!! Now only 5lbs away from lowest weight :0)

Still not official WI until tomorrow but I'm happy with the 5lb loss this week so far!!

And I woke up at 4.15 so not a bad sleep either before my last night tonight!

Cheeseburger pie for brekkie this morning so it can't be bad at all with that weigh in :0)

Hope you've all had a good un today, I'm now looking forward to my three days off whilst everyone goes back to work tomorrow :0) I'll mostly be sleeping my Monday away!

Jx

triage999 said:
Back in the 10's...yeah baby!!

Well what a lush surprise that was!! Now only 5lbs away from lowest weight :0)

Still not official WI until tomorrow but I'm happy with the 5lb loss this week so far!!

And I woke up at 4.15 so not a bad sleep either before my last night tonight!

Cheeseburger pie for brekkie this morning so it can't be bad at all with that weigh in :0)

Hope you've all had a good un today, I'm now looking forward to my three days off whilst everyone goes back to work tomorrow :0) I'll mostly be sleeping my Monday away!

Jx

Yayyyyyy that's so fab Jo :D so pleased for you xxx

Well that's my set of nights over, so now settling down with wine n cheese before bed.....awesome :0)

Hope you all have a fab day!!!

Jx

triage999 said:
Well that's my set of nights over, so now settling down with wine n cheese before bed.....awesome :0)

Hope you all have a fab day!!!

Jx

So jealous enjoy you cow :p

Lol Carly :0)

I'll annoy you even more now as just had official Monday WI and this week I've lost 6lb.....I'm down another pound overnight taking me to 10st 12lb and 4lb away from my lowest Atkins weight, so a very happy bunny considering I had wine and cheese this morning :0).......

And I've almost smashed my Xmas gain outta the water :0)

As its now officially mine and partners weekend as we both worked over it and now off for a few days, we are off to the pub for one whilst the roast is cooking :0) nom nom....!

Here's to being 10st something this week :0)

Jx

Last edited:
triage999 said:
Lol Carly :0)

I'll annoy you even more now as just had official Monday WI and this week I've lost 6lb.....I'm down another pound overnight taking me to 10st 12lb and 4lb away from my lowest Atkins wright, so a very happy bunny considering I had wine and cheese this morning :0).......

And I've almost smashed my Xmas gain outta the water :0)

As its now officially mine and partners weekend as we both worked over it and now off for a few days, we are off to the pub for one whilst the roast is cooking :0) nom nom....!

Here's to being 10st something this week :0)

Jx

Oh hunny that fantastic news so pleased for you :) ENJOY!

Wayyhayy you're really motoring now xx

Back