Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning Jo, great stuff love, well done

Thanks everyone :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jo!!! What an excellent week you've had!! You must be so chuffed! :) xx

Morning all and thanks everyone!

Well OH is back at work today so that's our mini weekend over with!

We had wine n roast on Monday so I had a little gain but got back on it yesterday but with wine again last night, still 1 and 3/4lbs off this morning though :0)

Hoping to be under 10st 10lbs come next WI, and hoping even more to be back at or under my lowest of 10st 8lbs by the end of Jan!

Spring cleaning in a bit when I can find my motivation as back to work tomorrow afternoon on lates for the entire weekend too :0( work gets in the way of life far too much!

Hope you all have a cracking day!

J x

Morning Jo, sounds like you are in good form then ;)

Morning Jim! And yep feel very focused at the moment :0)

Smoked salmon and 3 scrambled eggs this morning before housework.....! I may even start on my still sealed after 5 months 30 day shred after :0)

Jx

Well no shred today but been busy busy!! Had my smoked salmon n eggs this morning and haven't stopped long enough to have lunch! But I've had a can of coke zero!

Got a lamb breast joint in the oven slow cooking but stuck with what else to do with it.......maybe some celeriac mash and a few greens!

No alcohol tonight, I'm having a dry few days I think and want to see those lbs melting away!

Hope your all having a good evening!

J x

Mmmmm enjoy your celeriac mash and I love lamb. Wow Jo you're going teetotal :eek: lol

Oh I like the Shred, me and Mr E got to the second stage, third looked too scary. We haven't done it for a while but I have certainly felt the effects after a few days.

Celeriac mash, I must use the half I have in the fridge! Think it is pork steaks tomorrow for tea tomorrow :)

I didn't have celeriac mash in the end!

I couldn't wait :0) so had Greek salad with anchovies along with my lamb breast roast....! Very nice lamb too for the cheapest cut at only £3.00 for a joint!

Attachments

• image-1798228271.jpg
    image-1798228271.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 47
Jo, that looks absolutely delicious love, I could eat that right now. Morning!

Morning Jim!! It was :)

Right I'm down to 10st 12lbs again this morning after my little mini weekend Mon and Tuesday :0) so another 2lbs loss after slight gain posted 2 days ago!

Onwards and downwards now though, I'm working lates from today until Sunday so no naughtiness to be had this weekend and my OH is off Sat n Sun so no mini weekend next Mon and Tues as he'll be working! So I should in theory be on the straight n narrow for a long while now :0).....

Really struggling with my job at the moment, well the post I'm in! I've put in for a transfer but it's taking forever to go through and I really dread going in at the moment as I'm lone working and stuck in an office by myself all day hence why the smoking after 5 years started up again as I'm twiddling thumbs unless a job comes in! Albeit I've only had 2 ciggies in the last week now which considering I was up to almost 20 a day again is good going!!

It's either all or nothing......so morale is very low!

Anyway, enough whinging!

I bought some ready made octopus in a tin last night so going to have that for lunch with leftover Greek salad I think, not sure about brekkie yet but sat with my obligatory cup of coffee with cream!

Hope you all have a great day!

Jx

Morning Jo

Terrific news about the loss, but I so get you on the boredom/smoking/eating thing - I think that's something we all share. We're obviously super intelligent beings who can't stand time on our hands! :D

Good luck with the transfer - any way you can hurry it up?

Morning Jo - agree boredom bad:). Hope you can find a way to amuse yourself and/or speed up the transfer
Xx

Unfortunately not! It had to go through several panels as we are in the middle of big changes and cuts at the moment, I'll prob end up being put somewhere I don't want to go!! But at least I'll be part of a team again!!

And the whole smoking, eating, alcohol thing......I think I was just born with an addictive personality! Albeit I've never had an alcohol addiction I do tend to drink more regularly in the evenings when I'm abstaining from smoking and eating!

But I'm pleased i'm not picking and gaining a huge amount after quitting again, and it's been totm so I'm chuffed actually with the loss!

Hope your well :)

J x

Morning Jo, I so agree on the addiction gene, I certainly have it.

Back