Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Find something u fancy doing in the job Hun, there's things to diversify into at least. Things will come right in the end im sure. Everything happens for a reason.

Hugs - hope that lb disappears quickly, it probably is just the sleep pattern thing, lack of sleep has been proven time and time again to impact on weight loss which is a bloody nightmare xxx

You still not heard about your transfer hun? You will hopefully feel better motivated once you do xx

We are in the midst of the biggest shake up our force has seen, cuts left right and centre and very difficult to move anywhere...so will have to sit tight...

Anyway, alarm will be going off before I know it.

Night all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo, hope you slept well love

Morning Jo... yes, Bren is right about shift patterns and sleep deprivation and no weight loss. I have read loads on that over the years.

Hugs and hope you get inspired once you start shifting again! x:)

Morning Jim, yeah not too bad, alarm went off far to early!

Currently sat waiting for the chemist to open as run out of nicotine spray! However I haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks and I haven't piled on the weight either....so something to be grateful about!

Then back to the office for breakfast of (yes you've guessed it) octopus salad with feta and a coffee with goats cream :0)

Will do some work and then off to mums work for my lunch break.....to get away for a bit before I go stir crazy...!

Lunch will be garlic chicken thigh, with egg mayo/bacon filler and cheese and tea is undecided at the moment!

Hope you all have a great day!!!!

J x

Oh, and thanks everyone for your support! :) x

Well another day done at the mill!! And yep sat a whole half hour waiting for that damn chemist to open! So all stocked up now....

Food wise today I've eaten the following..

B - octopus with cup of salad, small amount of feta and mayo and a cup of coffee with cream.

L - 1 Garlic chicken thigh with left over egg and bacon mayo sandwich filler from yesterday and a sprinkling of grated cheese

D - Dunno, got to go food shopping in a minute and I'm knackered :0(

Not really that bothered about food tonight as really tired and bored with food choices at the moment!

Hope you've all had a good day x

That is an amazing menu hun, you will really succeed eating like that - Jim always advocates thinking outside the bacon and egg box for brekkie, and I think octopus counts! :)

triage999 said:
Morning Jim, yeah not too bad, alarm went off far to early!

Currently sat waiting for the chemist to open as run out of nicotine spray! However I haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks and I haven't piled on the weight either....so something to be grateful about!

Then back to the office for breakfast of (yes you've guessed it) octopus salad with feta and a coffee with goats cream :0)

Will do some work and then off to mums work for my lunch break.....to get away for a bit before I go stir crazy...!

Lunch will be garlic chicken thigh, with egg mayo/bacon filler and cheese and tea is undecided at the moment!

Hope you all have a great day!!!!

J x

That is one funky breakfast missy ;)

Morning Jo, hmm, I wonder if that spray would work for me when I'm down the pub? that's pretty much the only time I smoke now.

Well it states it is also for those times when you can't have a ciggy!! It takes two to three days to get used to it as it does burn a little especially if you swallow too soon after spraying, I'm fine with it now though and the hit is almost instantaneous :0) it's half price in Lloyds Chemists at the moment! £8 instead of £18 and contains 150 ciggies worth

Hmmm, thanks for that Jo, I might just give that a try this weekend, if I can break the link between alcohol and nicotine then I'm sorted. I've tried those patches and they did nothing for me, same with the gum, so maybe this'll work

Worth a try Jim xx

I am so sure I could not stomach octopus (especially for brekkie) that I have to say I enjoy my shakes when I think about the alternative lol xx

Deffo worth a try Jim - good luck!

Agree that i love octopus but would never give up my bacon and eggs - every day i am so thankful i found atkins:D
Xxx

Back