Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning all!!! I love octopus, cooked a whole one Thursday night and unfortunately it needed to be eaten all yesterday so of course I obliged!!

So, back down to 10st 10lbs this morning, still don't understand where the gain came from though the other day!

So today's food.....

B - Coffee and Cream leftover pork chop 2 x babybel...

L - Dunno!

D - Dunno & Wine!

Off to a wedding reception tonight but I aim to eat before I go out so I'm not picking at rubbish! I'm determined to get below 10st 10lbs this week even if it kills me!!!

Have a good day all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Afternoon all!!!! Well what a brilliant night, buffet was awesome, whole salmon, ribs, chicken wings, olives, walnuts, salad etc! Super Atkins friendly!

Kept on track all night......then the hangover kicked in this morning, packet of ready salted crisps and a cup of bournville made with milk! Oh a roast in the oven with potatoes n yorkshires.....

Oh well, tomorrow is another day! I'm going to enjoy my day though :)

Maybe 10st something come week on Monday!!

Hope your all well x

Attachments

• image-1442089920.jpg
    image-1442089920.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 37
:) I'm definitely going to stick with very plain clean n green all next week....need a detox!!!

Evening Jo... Foods looks yummy :) xx

Evening Jo

Gosh hangovers - nasty things lol;)
Go for clean and green - always really helps me:D
Xxx

Morning.!!!!!

Good god it just goes to show where all my weight gain came from over the years!!! 3lb on since yesterday after a packet of ready salted crisps, roast, hot chocolate and a French fancy!!

I know it's unlikely to be 3lbs of fat, and it's super likely to be water being held by the carbs but jeez it's enough to scare you into anorexia!!!

Anyway, back to the grindstone today after a lovely weekend with the OH....! I really am despising work at present and hope I don't get as bloody depressed with it as I last week!!.....

Have a good day all x

blimey it does show doesn't it what *that* type of food does to our bodies.

As they say onwards and downwards my dear, you have to keep going as I am chasing you to catch up with your 10s :)

Morning Jo, yes i find the same, those carbs are evil.

The minute I go near the evils I put on anything up to half a stone in a day or two, horrendous, but I still keep failing to learn the lesson....

Hope work is better for you this week. xx

Thanks guys!!!!

Well brekkie today was a protein shake...

Lunch - Two Americanos with splash of skinny milk because was in crown court all day.....

Dinner - Cold leftover pork, small amount of crackling and a cup of salad with mayo n a sprinkling of cheese....

Not sure if I'll eat this evening as had late lunch (1630)....

Anyway........hopefully I will be back down to 10st 10lbs by next Monday!! I've really got to stop yo-yo'ing between 10.10 and 10.13!!!

No more socials now for a looong while so all is good on that front!

Hope you've all had a good day :0) x

I had a piece of cake, full confession in my diary! :break_diet:

I'll egg you on to get back down to the 10.10 :)

Evening Jo - good to have a bit of space without parties - can go nicely clean and green:)
Xx

esellek said:
I had a piece of cake, full confession in my diary! :break_diet:

I'll egg you on to get back down to the 10.10 :)

It did look good in all honesty :).......I'll beat ya to 10.4!!!

x

Morning Jo.... I can never figure out how eating, say, half a pound of rubbish can put on at least 3 to 4 pounds of weight - I just don't get it!

Well done though on keeping that focus! :)

Morning Jo, how's today looking?

Morning all......!

Well I've woken up with a cold :0( where did that come from!!!???

Soooooo, just had coffee with cream and the usual octopus and feta salad for brekkie :)

And on the plus side 2lbs gone overnight so back to 10.11....phew, so maybe I'm on track to get back to 10.10 come Monday!

Claire I went to watch a case that my colleague was involved in, very tiring day and lots of grilling!!! Good learning experience though I have to say as I've a few coming up!

Soooooooo, 2 days and one night to do and counting, annoyed that they have swapped my last shift to a night as was due a long weekend Fri, Sat and Sun but now I'll be sleeping most of Friday :0( hey ho.

Hope you all have a good day!

J x

Back