Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning all, still poorly and no sign of it shifting either :0( night shift tonight also and can't take time off as was off with my back just before Christmas.....

Anyway, down from 10.13 3/4 to 10.12 1/4 so pound and a half back off even after wine! So god knows what the body is playing at.....and glad I've not succumbed to comfort food which I normally do when ill!!

Hope you all have a good day....x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo, I hope you're feeling a bit better when it's time to go to work tonight love

A good example of body and scales being off on another planet! Hope you manage the shift ok - well done staying legal and hang in there
Xxx

Feed a cold and starve a fever as they say!!!

Attachments

• image-51383148.jpg
    image-51383148.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 60
Well decided to look at one of the links on here for food ideas and I have found the best cauli mash recipe ever, and it really does work and looks exactly like on the link below....

I Breathe...I'm Hungry...: "Better than Potatoes" Cheesy Cauliflower Puree

Lovely and thick, no water and just like mash!! This is the only way to do it....pics to follow along with belly pork slices for tea tonight!

Still as rough as rats, night shift to do in 3.5 hours so I shall go dosed right up to the eyeballs..........

Breakfast was as above..

L - Half an avacado, prawns and mayo

S - Babybel x 1

D - Belly pork with cheesy cauli mash....

Coffee x 3 with cream....

Maybe od'd a little on the cream today but I'm all legal still!

J x

J x

Well done for staying legal hun thru ur nasty cold. So far I've managed it to thru a stressful week. *Shudder* @ cauli tho lol. After my awful night with it.

Forgot to say, stay safe tonight hun. I'm back in on earlies sat for six on. Blahhh. Got my laundry tax money cheque today n tax code adjusted ;-)

Aww thanks Claire, and yes not the best recipe for you at all!!!!

I'm dreading work tonight :0(

Anyway forgot to take a pic of the plated up food but here it was in the blender....

Attachments

• image-532830998.jpg
    image-532830998.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 48
It does look just like mash ur right! Pleased u enjoyed it.

I'd much rather do lates or nights than blinking earlies. It has nothing to do with having to get up early but just cos of the different types of jobs.

OMG that looks really lush - will give it a go once I am back on the food - hope you are feeling a bit better xxxxxxxxxx

Well if you liked the look of cauli mash, just look at this for 0 carbs!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-crKtXQcXv-Q/TxMeEWWrtpI/AAAAAAAABGY/jmPPHkhRlbY/s400/lctiramisu7small.jpg

OMG..................got to make this and the 0 carb cream cheese pancakes!

I love this new found blog!!

Anyway...Good morning, just got in from nights and I am strangely enough feeling remarkably better! The fluey type bug seems to be heading for the chest now rather than the throat, and I am somewhat awake rather than knackered!

Off to view some properties with my eldest this morning so no bed for me just yet, then viewings again at 1500 hrs so not going to get much sleep at all, in fact I may just stay up!

Hope you all have a good day x

Morning Jo, your eldest ready to leave the nest then? have a good sleep in between.

Hope you manage to get a bit of kip in between, you won't get better missing out on your sleep altogether xxxx

Well managed 4 hours sleep and now off to see another house in a minute! She's moving Jim, flew the nest around two years ago now....!

Had some cream cheese and cinnamon pancakes when I got home, they were lush and I'll definitely be investing in some da Vinci syrups to make them even better :0)

The scales say 10.11 this afternoon so heading down again, can I get past that elusive 10.10 barrier though this weekend??!!

Watch this space....

Claire if you go to the same link for the above blog the recipe is there :0)

It's basically

2 x Eggs
2 oz of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of Splenda
Cinnamon

Blend, and fry as you would pancakes :0)

Leave out the splenda n cinnamon and add herbs etc to use as wraps, lasagne sheets, fajita wraps, tiramisu base.... I could go on n on but just a few things I've thought about!! :0) my new found Atkins food friend!

So breakfast was 2 cream cheese pancakes, and tonights dinner was 2 x Chicken thighs with garlic n herb marinade, left over cheesy cauli mash, and spinach in cream n butter.... A few salted peanuts and 2 x glasses of vino!

No lunch as was sleeping and house hunting for daughter! And hooorah we've found one at last!

A rather nice 2 bed 1700's cottage :0)

Back