Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Hmm the link just brings up a picture on my phone. But d'ya know what - I'm gonna give em a go now! Just based on what u said :) Do u fry in butter or olly oil?

Lol, I take it you like???!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Philly was on offer in co-op last week for £1 so I got 3 lol.

God this recipe is amazing! Just did it in one big pancake then drizzled with a lil cream.

Morning all, can't believe I'm still ill...!! :(

And I'm on rest days now too!

OH is just making me frankfurters and scrambled egg before we head out to the beach for a bit of rock pooling with the kids! I'm feeling horrendous but determined to make some use of my days off and I'm finally going to take my camera out for a walk too that I got for Christmas!!

WI this morning was a sts, so still 10.11, but at least it's not a gain! Desperately hoping to see 10.10 again over the next few days....

Hope you all have a good day!

J x

I do hope you start to feel better soon :)

I got stuck on that blog, gotta find some flaxstuff ~~~ loved the look of the pizza!

Hope you have fun rock pooling - I do that when it is warmer :)

((hugs)) Jo, sorry you're still feeling so rough. Try to enjoy the time off and rock pooling - hope feel better soon
Xxx

Still ill, 1lb and a quarter on after eating hardly anything yesterday = Give Up :0(

J x

Hey Jo
I wouldn't give up.
I've been watching the scales this week - naughty I know, and I know I shouldn't - but I've not been feeling 'right' this week, got aches that won't go and a headache! My scales are telling me (and this has been three days in a row) that I am up 2lb.

We know it is a 'glitch' in the bodily functions, I'm not giving up, just taking it that us humans are weird beings and our bodies don't always do what we want them too :)

If you give up I will catch up with you quicker, don't want that do you :)

Sez

Morning Jo

As Sez says :))) don't give up now, hun, you've been doing so well. I know it is frustrating when you have a stall, have a close honest look at what you're eating and seeing if there's anything there that might stall you xx

And Sez - re flax, I can highly recommend flex flax (I buy it online) - because of their milling process it's ZERO carbs :D

Sunday got me again!!

I had a Wetherspoons Roast chicken dinner, Half a chicken with yorkshire pud, 2 stuffing balls, 2 roasties, carrots and peas, gravy! And a medium glass of wine....

Hot choc only from McDonald's on the way home as it was snowing, so that's me blowing it for today!

Nothing else has crossed my lips though today, so didn't completely think sod it!!!

Tomorrows a new day, and I'm still a fat heffa!!!!

J x

U couldn't be a fat heffa if u tried sweetie. I'm probably a good 3 stone up on u lol. Don't be too hard on yourself. U might even start to feel better after it.

Oi, tomorrow is another day, I've just had 3 g&t's (slurping whilst watching Hawaii 5 O - Alex lusting Mr E calls it).

Just pick yourself up and start again, we're behind you :)

Well was back up to 11.0 1/4 last night but back to 10.12 today so no major damage!!

Just sat waiting for chemist to open yet again for my nicotine spray, 15 mins to go, although its a month today with no ciggies! pee'ing down with rain and freezing cold here today too....

Just bought streaky bacon and chicken frankfurters for my breakfast when I get home!

I'm determined to get past that damn 10.10 this week! Still feeling rough, it's now all on my chest and in my nose...which makes me think I may have had a touch of flu, I was sooooo ill on Saturday :0( and it's been ongoing for 6 days now! Can't wait to feel normal again.

Anyway, sitting here contemplating about my weight loss, gain, loss, gain this month and have come to this conclusion....

I gave up smoking....

Over the course of this month I've lost 9lbs....albeit my Christmas weight gain but at least it's a loss and not to be sniffed at considering I quit smoking where technically I should have put on at least a stone!

So all in all not bad going!

Hope you all have a good day x

Back