Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Amazing gift if you get a good one :D

yeah Ive been to see a good one who predicted us getting married abroad when we had only first started going out, she said he was a.good un

Morning Jo... Have never been to one but I've heard really good things if you find a good one!! Do tell more! Xx

So spent yesterday extremely knackered and doing nothing which was great....

OH has gone skiing for the week and I am having peace n quiet!

So first day of no weighing, and guess what I'm down to 10st 8lbs lol... I'm officially a weekly weigh in failure!!!

Was convinced I'd gained again as yesterday I just spent grazing on chicken, home made slaw, feta salad, olives, mayo and salted peanuts! Hence why I thought I'd gained!

But no, I dropped a pound :0)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning jo, so the No weighing didn't happen then LOL

Ummmmmmm no!!! But happy its going the right way :) hope your well Jim xx

Yep naughty is unfortunately in my nature!!!! x

Morning all,

Well personal training session this morning and I am so not as motivated as when I booked it last week!!!

I worked with Sam all last year but really didn't see any weight improvement, but I did do well with running, I'm not a runner at all, hated it but by the end of last summer I was running 7.5k 2/3 times a week! Then I found the cigs again after 5 years quit and that blew that outta the water!!!

Soooooo, i've told him I'm low carbing and really happy with it, I really just need to focus on weight training and toning....! And I gave up the smokes again New Years Day so feel ready to get back into it!

Later I have quite an exciting meeting with someone that could potentially have a massive influence on my life, so we shall see what today brings and I will update you all on my return!

Oh, STS today....10st 8 1/4lbs

Must up the water intake!!!

J x

Morning Jo, I never had a personal trainer, just a PTI shouting at all of us. LOL.

Lol Jim,

Just had a brill cardio session! Sam says he can't believe how lean I'm looking with no gym since September, and a loss of 18 pounds over Christmas!!

He is totally supportive of my woe too, he's just not allowed to teach the clients that as per guidelines but it's exactly how he eats too which after all this time knowing him I didn't know!!!

Soooooo, he's given me a slow down goal, keep eating what I am and aim to lose a pound a week now to work towards being a stone down in around 3 months which will be ultimate goal and well before the summer!!!

Right, food then shower time x

Sounds good Jo, and yes, a few Personal trainers i know are all on some form of Low Carb.

Sounds like a good plan Jo - and going back to the psychic thing - I am way too much of a wuss to even contemplate such a thing xx

Lol Bren!!!!

I have just had the most influential week ever in relation to that....I will write it all up one evening but it's not over yet!

I will however keep you posted, but it's quite exciting!

J x

Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Back