146.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3079481173.jpg
    image-3079481173.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2291635703.jpg
    image-2291635703.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
mmm thats the stuff i get from holland and barrat...

Good morning all, well morning anyway....I'm sat at work so not entirely good!

Just a quick scales update, stood on them this morning and I'm..........10.6 3/4!!!

Yahooooooooo, didn't expect that until at least next week! So that's another 1.5 off overnight and over 4lb lost this week and official WI isn't until Monday...

I'm determined to be 9 stone something in time for summer!!!

Happy days!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm thrilled to pieces for you Jo!!! And your pics are amazing!! Well done sweetie xxx

Awwww fanks.....

Anyway, bloody tiring day, had ham wrapped in cheese for brekkie and a coffee with cream....

No lunch as was tied up with a job, and three hours late home from work :( so had dinner at 2030 hrs....which was two chicken thighs with leftover cauli cheese again that's lasted 3 days!!

And now having my second coffee n cream sat in bed reading for 10 minutes before sleep as up again at 0530, on a bloody Sunday I tell you!!! It's totally unnatural........

J x

Uhhhhhhhhhh earlies on a Sunday :(.......

Oh poor you Jo!! Your hours are so rubbish... Hope the day flies by!! Hugs xx

Thanks Di,

Got to do a fair bit of driving today and a video interview so it'll hopefully make the day pass quickly...

Just having brekkie of coffee with cream x 2 and 2 edam cheese slices wrapped around 4 pork loin slices. I am determined to eat today!

I have 3 left over thighs to munch on throughout the day and then will have something greenery based this evening.

Scales are still showing 10st 6 3/4 lbs this morning...:D

And just checked BMI....It's gone from 30.1 (Obese) to 26.7 which is classed as overweight by only 1.7, gotta be happy with that!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday whilst I'm working hard!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well done on the loss!

Ive been reading through your diary the last few days and find the dream stuff amazingly fascinating, what a gift to have although I am sure it must be scary sometimes too.
Anyway, yesterday I was reading the ppost where you explained what had been going on etc and my 3 year old son all of a sudden (he was sitting watching t.v.) started saying "In my dream you and daddy yadda yadda" I was rather spooked as it came from nowhere (you know how 3 yr olds chatter away). I'm babbling now lol anyway what an amazing gift and look at all the positivity it's given you - brilliant!

You are doing really well keeping the losses going - brilliant stuff - shame about your work hours though xx

3 hours late home from work again!!! Can't be arsed to eat as its too late, so just on my third glass of vino as that's how I roll......

Gosh long day! But great diary title:)

Well done Jo!! Loving the BMI! And the consistent losses!!! Fantastic! Xx

I need to change my title again!!!

Down another 2 lbs this morning to 10st 4 3/4......so now 7lbs to go until the higher end of my goal weight!!

Dunno what to say really as wasn't expecting to be down 7 lbs this week for whale in (weigh for normal ppl)

So just having a celebratory cup of coffee with cream!

Attachments

• image-593592048.jpg
    image-593592048.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 34
Back