Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO! Jo that is fantastic, and very well deserved - my heart actually did a little jump for you when I saw your new headline :D

Awwww thanks Alpy and Susie....!!!

Can't believe all the clothes I'm buying for holibobs are a 10...!

This time last year I was easily a 16-18!

Anyway, just chilling before work, last night was extremely boring and I hope it's not going to be the same tonight else I think I will actually go insane!!! And I'm tired n teasy!

Just had a little feta salad with scallops and chorizo! Nom Nom....and cooked some pork slices for my 3am feast.....also with salad!

2 more nights to go, this has possibly been the longest set of nights ever :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The full moon is waxing hun - so hopefully the madness will too, and people will behave themselves - boring can be good sometimes? :) xxx

Yayyy well done :)

Thanks everyone....!!!!!

Right off to work again.....

PS will never eat fish again!!! They're putting extra protein in it these days...

And yes this was curled up inside the flesh of my monkfish tonight! Ick ick ick.......Sainsbury are calling us tomorrow.

Attachments

• image-4198621619.jpg
    image-4198621619.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 55
O M G Jo... You are brilliant ... The number on your scales is truly a sight for sore eyes!!! Well done gorgeous girl !!

But......... Ick and yuck on that fish pic!!

Marvellous, well done Jo, now you need to keep there love.

Thanks Jim, I'm trying to get well under now!!

Morning/Afternoon all.....just woken up now having to rush around as on overtime today and tomorrow starting at 5pm....no rest for the wicked after finishing at 8am this morning after a horrendously busy night thanks to a lovely full moon!!!

Got the sore throat from hell too, so deffo coming down with something :( at least it's two weeks before my holiday!

Just thought I'd say hi :) xx

I'm ill...... :( sore throat, banging head and ache from head to toe!

Just got in from overtime at work, still got another shift of overtime to do tonight! Won't call in sick as it all helps towards my holiday!

Rough as!

Night all xx

Poor you hope you feel better today xx

Morning all, not good at all Susie, feels like I'm swallowing barbed wire every time I swallow :( definitely got a nasty infection.....

My nose is clear though so not a head cold?

Body aches were awful last night, skin felt really sensitive to touch like flu if anyone's had that that.... :(

Woken up rather hungry though which is good and bad!

What to have??....

Last night at work on overtime before a day off....roll on holiday in 16 days.

hello Jo.. poor you!! I hope you feel better soon! Sounds really painful! x

Back