Trick or treat temptation

roundrachel

Silver Member
We never usually have trick or treaters but I've had three lots so far this evening already. I didn't have anything to give them so opened a tin of chocolate biscuits I'd bought for someone for Christmas. Now I'm having a serious battle with myself resisting having 'just one'. I really want to throw them all away now they're open. I'm giving the trick or treaters until 7pm and then they're going down the waste disposal! I can't believe I'd even consider nibbling one!

Oh Rachel I feel for you , We never get trick or tricksters either living in a top floor apartment so i never have anything in either. Shut your curtains, dont answer the door ,and for gods sake pour fairy liquid over the biscuits NOW !! You are always the voice of reason on here so i am sure you will make right choice Take care Lorraine

8lbs to go .... just 8lbs ... so not worth a biscuit!!! x

I bought a couple of packets of sweeties for the kids, we usually get a few of them in the street coming round. No one came round. Maybe they came round at the weekend when I wasnt here? Anyway, I ended up taking the sweeties to panto rehearsals, as I certainly wasnt going to eat them. Hmmm, I have to confess at being tempted. Its blooming difficult, isnt it?

Don't worry, I put them down the waste disposal at 7pm and went to puppy training class so if anyone did happen to come round I wasn't in anyway! I've not had an overwhelming urge to stuff my face at all doing LLT this time. Boxes of M&S biscuits must be a trigger!! Thanks for your wise words guys. 8lbs to go!! xx

Good for you ! This time of year will always be difficult as so much going on, and buying things for christmas. I lost count of how many selection boxes, christmas biscuits and even easter eggs i have had to replace in the past, but determined NOT this year. I have three kids and three grandchildren so there will always be something kicking about the house, i can not deprive them its not there fault i am overweight. At the moment i am very single minded and strong, got a cruise in April and eldest daughter getting married next year and that is more importent than the treats. I am glad you resisted 8lbs to go Wow !! Take care Lorraine

lost another 4 this week. resisting those biscuits was worth it!

Well dine Rachel that's brilliant x

Well done for resisting and congrats for nearly getting to goal!

I only hope i can be as determined as you to get there without faltering (although ive had one hiccup already :break_diet:)

I was tempted by the halloween sweets but somehow i managed to stay away this year!

Well done rachel! That's fantastic!! Xxx

Back