• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tried EE this past week and...

well done, thanks for sharing that i'm new to Sw only started on fri and find it so hard to beleive how much i can eat on EE, i'm doing it online so find this forum an unbeleivable help, i've done ww before but never SW

just as a matter of interest what plan were u following the week befor when you lost 1lb? is this your first time to do EE ?

i did it and lost 8pound first week, i was very happy, i will do it again x

well done, thanks for sharing that i'm new to Sw only started on fri and find it so hard to beleive how much i can eat on EE, i'm doing it online so find this forum an unbeleivable help, i've done ww before but never SW

just as a matter of interest what plan were u following the week befor when you lost 1lb? is this your first time to do EE ?
I thought I would be missing my Healthy Extras, but to be honest I think the Veggies fill me up!
The week I lost 1 pound I was doing Green, but I was not a good girl as I had about 3 bad evenings.
The best thing about SW is I don't feel I'm really on a diet.

Well done on such a fantastic loss with EE!
I wished that it would work that well for me :( I have tried it several times now, each time believing that it would work for me, but I either sts, or loose 1lb...and yes, I am sticking to it! Its the same with Green Days, if I have too many of them, I gain, so it must be the carbs that I have a problem with.
EE is great to provide a variety of meal choises that you would normally have with the family and for that alone its brilliant. I just wished that it would work for me :(

Well done on such a fantastic loss with EE!
I wished that it would work that well for me :( I have tried it several times now, each time believing that it would work for me, but I either sts, or loose 1lb...and yes, I am sticking to it! Its the same with Green Days, if I have too many of them, I gain, so it must be the carbs that I have a problem with.
EE is great to provide a variety of meal choises that you would normally have with the family and for that alone its brilliant. I just wished that it would work for me :(
Whatever you are doing, it is working as you've lost over 100lbs!:happy036:
That is the great thing with SW that there are 3 plans to try from and see which one suits your bodies requirements.