Tried my first Alpen Light Bar's last night...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
:) Yummy.....I always have a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno (3 syns) around 8pm when everything is washed up and tidied up and I can sit down to watch a bit of TV....I enjoy it then and usually with custard cream or bourbon biccies to go with it......so I didn't want to stop my treat but I was missing having something to eat with it - so the Alpen Light bars hit the spot and I still felt satified with my evening 'treat'....

It was the chocolate fudge ones that I had last night, they are on offer at Asda at the moment so I am going to stock up...

I can't have them in the house :eek: The other day i had 2 as a HEb, then 2 later as a snack (6 syns), then just before bedtime another 2 fell into my gob :eek:

I think i have a problem LOL

Perhaps I shouldn`t buy these. I might here them talk to me too....lol

Chocfudge bars are so lovely! Problem is everyone in the house also loves them so it's a race to get them (or i have to hide them!):family2:

Can i just check that all of the alpen light bars can be classed as a hexb then?? And you can have 2 as 1 hexb??

k xx

Oh dear....I can see I am going to have to ask my hubby to put the boxes on a top shelf where I can't reach them or get him to hide them, but it's nice to be able to eat something tasty and sweet knowing that they are part of the diet...lovely.

Yes I LOVE these also, but I find eating 2 in one go a bit of a problem to be honest, so I split my one HEB (Im on EE) and have one of the bars in the afternoon and one in the evening when watching TV.
Today I cut the bar into pieces and put it in a Mullerlight (I think it was vanilla) and it made the yoghurt SO much more interesting and took longer to eat it too which is always good.....

:) Yummy.....I always have a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno (3 syns) around 8pm when everything is washed up and tidied up and I can sit down to watch a bit of TV....I enjoy it then and usually with custard cream or bourbon biccies to go with it......so I didn't want to stop my treat but I was missing having something to eat with it - so the Alpen Light bars hit the spot and I still felt satified with my evening 'treat'....

That's a good idea Debby, I am slicing a banana into my Mullerlite yog tonight it's a new chocolate sprinkle's one...yummy!!!

I can't have them in the house :eek: The other day i had 2 as a HEb, then 2 later as a snack (6 syns), then just before bedtime another 2 fell into my gob :eek:

I think i have a problem LOL

hahha thats what Im like, I cant have batches of things in the house or I just trough the lot! I brought them once and did exactly the same as you!

Its less risky if I go and buy one thing or get my OH to hide things! I cant be trusted!! LOL

Just to make sure, everyone is eating the AplenLight ones? Cause you can have 2AlepnLight as a B's (3 syns each) and normal alpen is 1 for a B, (6 syns each) xxx

Back