Tried on a pair of jeans

safee

I haven't worn them for almost 2 years!! They are size 14, and before I could barely get them over my hips, now I was able to zip up and do the button too !!! Its still to tight to wear comfortably, but at least i'm almost there :party0049:
I was feeling down after my last weigh in because my losses are small compared to others, but my clothes are getting loose, I FEEL GREAT :):)

Hi Safee,

Well done!!!

Size 14 is fantastic!!!
n10.gif

You really can't compare your weight loss to others as sometimes it is those who start off slow have bigger losses later on...

It all works out over time at around a stone a month.

Size 14!!!:clap:

Love Mini xxx

u still lose inches when u dont lose weight. ive only lost 1.5 stone but ive lost over 2ft in inches!! keep on trucking, u r doing really well. those jeans will be baggy soon enuff!

Congratulations, I'm green with envy hehe:D

Thanks Guys, I cant say it enough - This site ROCKS !!!:D
I really don't think I would have made it through the first few difficult days without being able to read about all the struggles and triumphs of others........I now know I will reach my goal, and stay there too ;)

Yah...so well done....that my aim for end August....cant wait for a size 14!!! Green with envy too....

Back