Trifle!!! mmm

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
4 syns per portion..

1 sachet of hartleys suger free jelly 1.5 syns, and some fresh rasberrys..

two pots of abrosia ready to eat vanilla custard.. 7 syns per pot..

low cal squirty cream..

i simply put about 5 rasberys at the bottom of each glass and mixed up the jelly, i poured it out between 5 glasses. I waited for it to set and then spooned out the custard into each glass working out at about 2 syns each. then when ready to eat i squirted out 2 table spoons of the squirty cream at 1 syn per glass and plopped another rasberry on top for decoration!

.. works out at about 4 syns a glass.. and it was yum.. and sooo simple to make... i did take a photo but my silly phone wont upload to the compter so youl ahve to give it ago and see for yourself :) x

Honestly it was so good.. and because the custard wasnt any low fat crap.. it tasted just like real trifle.. couldnt fault it to save mylife!! ... i also thought if you wanted you could get a cadbury h.l sachet and lightly sprinkle on top.... or for some of you who might like sherry trifle.. maybe a thin slice of that low fat sponge cake soaked in a bit of sherry would make a nice affect?? obvs it would up the syns but everyone likes to spend theres differently!!

StaceyUK.. just a thought... maybe instead of a chocky finger you could use those new chocky stick things off the advert for half a syn each, pretty much the same thing but thinner!!

it really is yum. well recommened!! x

I've just checked and a sponge finger is only 1 syn!!

Back