Triple joy!!!

Well done you.

Well done Funcurls! A fantastic achievement! xx

WELL DONE!!!! fabulous achievement!! xxxx

What an amazing night for you, well done! :clap:

abigail09 expected some sort of delicious tripe suggestions, and I thought you'd just had triplets!!!

Seriously though, Very Many Congratulations on your achievement, and thanks for sharing and giving us all inspiration!

Well done hunny xxx

Well done!

I am also hoping for that 2 1/2 stone sticker this week. I am just 1 measley pound away from it!

Also noticed that you are the same height and starting weight! Freaky eh!

Well done again - keep up the good work!

Amy x

That is brilliant! Well done... you worked so hard and really deserve it. You really must feel so great!

That's great! I love posts like this :D

It's really inspiring, and reinforces the importance of mini-goals and the sheer joy of hard work and effort paying off.

Well done ;)

CONGRATULATIONS :D

What a great motivating post. Just to know that if you stick with it through the hard weeks, the reward is just the other side.

:gen126:

Well done!

I am also hoping for that 2 1/2 stone sticker this week. I am just 1 measley pound away from it!

Also noticed that you are the same height and starting weight! Freaky eh!

Well done again - keep up the good work!

Amy x

Well spotted Amy!! You're aiming for a lower weight though!! I think I'd look too skinny at 10 stone, but you never know, I may change my mind!!X

Just BRILLIANT, mate- what an absolutely fantastic achievement. You should be thoroughly proud of yourself and deserve a massive (non-edible) treat to reward your success.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks CP, I have 4lb to go till my shiny new charm!!! I'm also going to see Hairspray in Cardiff on Friday so I'll call that my reward!!X

Back