*** triumphant tuesday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
thought I would get this started early (well technically it is Tuesday now being 12.10 a.m.) am off to bed in a mo but has taken me till now to catch up on what Ive missed being offline sine Fri morning:cry::cry::cry:

so heres to a triumphant Tuesday for all you lovely people staying 100% on whichever plan you are on and Lexie good luck with your exam.

will be back later
xxx

Right Jess - you actually made me Laugh Out Loud when I saw "6 hours ago" on the time stamp, on main board. I thought "She's taking this a bit far". :D

Thank you. Bricking it, not as much as the ones that I have next week though - those are the biggies.

I got in to my skinny jeans this morning - size 14 slim fit flares from Internationale. Bought them on Saturday and they were putting up a good bit of a fight. This morning a bit of a whinge but they fit :D

In other news, seems my half hour walk and 4L of allowable fluid is the magic number for me, dropped .6 of a lb between today and yesterday, so going to try and keep that up, although i have a fair bit planned today so we'll see how it goes, but all things being well, I should be 12 st 2lbs tomorrow :eek:

Lexie best of luck. You can do it! I laughed too at the time on this... JessRabbit, don't you SLEEP? Got to finish my packing now, so take care honeys and will check in when I can, hope everyone has a good day. Wish me luck. Hugs.

xxx

Re the exam - I have a 50/50 chance. Pass or fail no inbetween.

Shattered again this morning though - husband snoring like a pig again. I'm hoping a few weeks on CD loses his enough weight to cut back on the volume of the snoring.

It means his ribs will be less bruised too, as I keep punching him during the night to shut him up.

I just want to sleeeeeeep. So tired my eyes are nippy :(

Roll on next week, as apart from exam Wednesday, I'm off all week. Bliss.

morning all! TOTM arrived today so dreading weigh in tomorrow now! :(
Really focused on the diet which is nice though! Now used to not eating....thank goodness!
Its supposed to be quite a nice sunny day, thank goodness! :)

Right Jess - you actually made me Laugh Out Loud when I saw "6 hours ago" on the time stamp, on main board. I thought "She's taking this a bit far". :D

well it was gettin ridiculously late and I dint know what time I would be up in the morning so thought I would get in there ;);)

I got in to my skinny jeans this morning - size 14 slim fit flares from Internationale. Bought them on Saturday and they were putting up a good bit of a fight. This morning a bit of a whinge but they fit :D

GO LEXIE - you will be looking sexy in those Im sure x

I should be 12 st 2lbs tomorrow :eek:

wont be long and you will be in the 11's GO LEXIE!!!!!
xxx

morning all! TOTM arrived today so dreading weigh in tomorrow now! :(
Really focused on the diet which is nice though! Now used to not eating....thank goodness!
Its supposed to be quite a nice sunny day, thank goodness! :)

glad you have got used to not eating feeling - once that kicks in you aew well on your way - keep up the good work. at least now with TOTM here you should get a big loss this or next week.
xxx

Lexie best of luck. You can do it! I laughed too at the time on this... JessRabbit, don't you SLEEP? Got to finish my packing now, so take care honeys and will check in when I can, hope everyone has a good day. Wish me luck. Hugs.

xxx

LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK :D:D:D:D

see you here as and when you can xxxx

and in other news - breaking news this morning katie and peter have split - well no surprises there then!!!!!!

no doubt they will have a lovely emotional reunion by the end of the year and make even more money from all the publicity - cynical moi?;)
xxx

everyone is already saying they will split, get back together, then have a renewal of vows with mega money on the magazine deals along the way!
If its just them playing the media then fair play to them, but its a lot to put your kids through for a few extra thousands!

I'm amazed they lasted 4 years!!!! :) lol

I know its always the kids I feel sorry for and Im amazed they lasted this long she has always been such a b*tch to him on the programmes but always claims it was the editing - well its a case of watch this space!

Im off to get ready for work otherwise kids will be late for school again!!!!

be good everyone - see you all later
xxx

Morning ladies,
Feeling better this morning but very moody,snaping at my kids. Im getting the headaches back from leaving ketosis and now trying to get back into it. another 2 or 3 days and I should be there. Scales are showing a 2 lb drop from last SAT. so I will take that!
got on to the treadmill last night to try and sweat out my throat infection. seems to have helped coz I have more of a voice today. HEY LEXIE GO GIRL! You will be down in no time. JESS, did you sleep at all?LOL.... i took the day off work to rest up but also need to do much much much paperwork. If Im not back till late, you know why. ..Sun is shining, even warm here in west of ireland. Finally !!! Have a great day all...

Morning all :)

I've been very lax about posting lately due to work *yuk* .

Good luck on your travels katycakes
Lexie, thinking *pass* thoughts for you today

Hope everyone has a good day today :)
Weather is dull and windy here in the south today and I must go do some work but I'll keep checking in ;)

Annie x

Good morning. I have still go the same bad head I had yesterday - I can't seem to shift it. Actually, I think water makes me feel ill !!!! I get a bad head when i drink it! I am upping the water today becasue I had some prawns last night. Like I said on a post last night, 165g, 0% fat, and a total of 109 cals so going to try and wee them out lol. Get weighed tomorrow night so I am starting to panic a bit now. You all know me by now haha. Need to lose as the time limit is getting nearer and nearer and HATE wasing a week. So, I drink about 2.5 - 3l of water in a day - aiming for 4l today, hopefully that will do the trick.

Katy - where are you off again. Hope you have a nice time.
Lexi - good luck

Morning all..
Well another day at work so will be around all day.. lol with lots of posts I get so bored on reception!!

Jess you must be tired today if you were up all hours..

Lexie - well done for getting into your skinny 14 jeans...... yippee thats fab..

Katy - have a great time hon .. & enjoy x

Lizz - awww really is that what people are saying I was quite sad when I read that this morning. bless the kids..

Welland - stick with it hon your doing fab... I know what you mean I have got moody with the kids sometimes too and you feel bad.

Lazy - Hope you have a good day x

Mia - hope your head is ok hon . .and drink lots and lots of water and you will be fine.. you did make me laugh weeing the prawns out..

I miss prawns actually..

Have a good day everyone.. xxx

Mia - hope your head is ok hon . .and drink lots and lots of water and you will be fine.. you did make me laugh weeing the prawns out.

:D:D I don't mean whole :D

hey there everyone. sorry i've been a bit absent. hope everyone is going well today??

well i moved up onto the 1000 plan for one day last week, of course kicking myself out of ketosis (my wedding dress fit so i wanted to slow my weight loss down) then i realised that although my dress fit, none of my size 16 clothes do, and my 18s all look ridiculous, so i need to at least look good in something other than my dress so went back onto ss and had to beg the seamstress to make alterations later than she usually likes to, which she agreeed to, ha. so the weekend was a bit naff. not hungry, just craving. but i am back in ketosis. only lost 3.5lbs over the last fortnight but hey. it's a loss.

four more weeks to go for me and then i'm moving up the plans :)

abz xx

Afternoon all!

I've been and done a big shop from Tesco and put it all away. Am now off to catch up on some Sky+'d things. Weather is sunny but far too windy, was hoping to get to B&Q with hubby, but he has his bro over and they are working in the garage (his office). xx

Had a really bad day yesterday, was so close to quitting and carrying on on the low carb diet, but struggled through, then this morning woke up more positive only to have put 1lb on since yesterday... how did that happen, did the food I imagine in my mind somehow move itself to my body..... I really want to keep going for another 5 weeks, but not sure how much longer I can do this for. I am not in ketosis and never have been and although I am losing weight I often seem to be hungry and then I crave food.... WI tomorrow, haven't been weighed for 2 weeks as CDC was having an operation last week, I think I need the motivation of weekly WIs though... that way I can see exactly how much weight I have lost.... spurs me on.

Back