Trouble Sleeping

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble sleeping at all. over the last month or so I just can't sleep. I am always knackered now, dont have any energy, always waking up with headache and my whole body just ache, i cant get comfy in bed and it feels like any way i try and sleep i lay on a bone. I am the 15kcal plan so don't think it's anything to do with the diet but I am not sure.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Slimming World
    You're doing really well, congratulations. Sorry about your sleep problems. Are you drinking water too late at night perhaps? Pardon my ignorance but what is the 15kcal diet?
  4. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    On the contrary I have no trouble at all in sleeping although I have read other threads that show it is a pretty normal side-effect of dieting.

I used to only have about 5 hours sleep a night and now get about 8! I was totally knackered when I first starting the CD but am now feeling more energised.

Hopefully you'll soon start sleeping well again.
  5. tara1

tara1 Member

cambridge diet
    Hi, i'm finding it hard to sleep as well, though I don't know if it's caused by the diet.
  6. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

I don't sleep well generally speaking, unless I'm trying to watch something on the TV. It could be people in ketosis are too alert to sleep:bliss: - that's not me, I'm hardly ever alert and I'm certainly not in ketosis.

When I originally did the diet I slept soundly, but then I was 19, and had no stresses compared to what I have now. Maybe how stressed you are combined with dieting makes a difference.
  7. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Hi Nessa

I find my sleep is awful on cd - i wake up all the time and sometimes i am so wide awake it takes ages for me to get back to sleep. Its so annoying isnt it?

8. Lilly

Lilly Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi! I posted a thread with the same title a couple of weeks ago. My pulse was really fast and I was agitated. Eventually worked out it was coke zero?! Nothing more irritating than sleep depriviation! Hope you work it out.
  9. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hey!no problems with sleep but having the strangest dreams!!!xxx
  10. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Slimming World
    If I have trouble sleeping I take Calms for sleep. They are a herbal thing and can be bought in Boots or any chemist. I find they help.
  11. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi, I've had terrible probs sleeping since starting VLCD and am now taking sleeping pills from my GP as a short term measure. Don't know why it is...maybe carbs make me sleepy and I'm not having many!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.