TRUE WEIGHT ANYONE? ..................... YEP!!!

I DID IT.........I DID IT..........I DID IT...........I DID IT..........I DID IT.........I DID IT.........I DID IT.........I DID IT........I DID IT

After 355 days on the Dukan Diet, thru Christmas and Easter binges, thru hormonal changes and with lots of support and motivation from my Family and MM friends, I have reached my true weight target of 11st 7lb. I actually weighed in at 11st 6½lb so a total loss of 6st 7¾lb.

I raised my arms in triumph and promptly burst into tears LOL......such a relief...and then the scary bit. What to do next?

I celebrated with an Apple with my breakfast and after a bit of self persuasion I had half my cheese allowance with my lunch. Can't have the bread as I haven't got any wholemeal bread in the freezer.

OMG I can't believe it, I really really can't believe that I actually achieved my target, I am no longer overweight, I am 'normal' I've dropped 5 dress sizes, and am the lowest I have been in 21 years.

:bliss: :winner:

Karin, just getting on here on my proper computer and I must say, how fantastic!! Congrats and best of luck now on the road to maintenance!!!

Oh Karin - what fabulous news! I never doubted you would get there. Congratulations!
Thank you Joanne. xx

Karin, when I saw your pic on FB I was soooo happy, you look like a completely different woman - years younger and sooo happy in yourself..... WELL DONE on sticking with it lovely lady, sure you will pick your way through conso with ease...... HUGE CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxx
LOL, T thank you, my dad said I looked younger as well, but I don't see it. The chemist made a comment today referring to a prescription and my daughter and the same problem I have 16 years ago and he said, if I'd been diagnosed at the same age as my DD ... more to it but not relevant. But his comment would have meant I am 27 right now...I said to DD, do I really look that young LOL.

Karin, just getting on here on my proper computer and I must say, how fantastic!! Congrats and best of luck now on the road to maintenance!!!
Thank you Cheese, its a bit confusing at the moment, but I'll get there xx

Congratulations!! Seeing the success of people who have lost the same amount (roughly) to what I need to lose makes ALL the difference!

Congrats again, enjoy the cheese, and wholemeal bread (my favourites)!

Congratulations!! Seeing the success of people who have lost the same amount (roughly) to what I need to lose makes ALL the difference!

Congrats again, enjoy the cheese, and wholemeal bread (my favourites)!

You'll get there shazmattaz this is the best diet in the world and it really works!!! We have all been where you are now - I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that I could lose that amount of weight and ever get to target but I did :) just stick to the rules and come on here regularly for advice and support and the weight will quickly start dropping off xx most valuable things on this diet I found were this forum and the muffin recipe xx good luck xx keep in touch on here and let us know how you're doing xx

Ditto whats been said. Its the best diet ever!!!!

I had a bit of a lightbulb moment today. We all see ourselves in one way....and even though we lose weight that image doesn't change. BUT.. a friend of mine who has lost 2.5st on another diet said to day, she had been in 'select' and saw some lovely clothes that she knew would fit her, she just couldn't afford. I realised in that moment, that any store I walk in to now, the clothes will fit. I mean EVERY store......unless they are petite of course LOL.

But it means that I can pretty much go anywhere and if its the right design or colour I will be able to wear it. No more larger stores only, no more by passing the trendy shops cos its smaller sizes and they don't cater for bigger people.

Oh my, I so can't wait to go shopping LOL.

Lol xxx I think every time I pass Evans that i don't need to go in there I can go anywhere lol great isintit xxx

Lol xxx I think every time I pass Evans that i don't need to go in there I can go anywhere lol great isintit xxx

Ditto Sidd - all my stuff used to come from there - never go in now :) love being able to shop in 'normal' shops!!

X you will. Dukan is a fab diet xxx

Def the best ever. I can't wait to shop in normal shops......have set a date to visit Mum and Dads to stay, so we will probably go shopping on the middle day 31st July........and have managed to save quite a bit without trying, just putting space housekeeping away at the end of each week. Now I need to make a list of what I need.

Oh Karin you so deserve a good shopping day xxx we want pictures remember xxx

I will LOL. xx

Back