Trumping *blush*

I've been doing red for the past 3 days which is a huge shake up as I usually stick to ee and occasionally do green. I'm really really bloated, windy and had trapped wind this afternoon, hope it's stopped by tomorrow as im working tomorrow!

ah ha! please I'm not the only one, my OH says I'm not the lady he first met lol, maybe I'll try the hi fi bars tonight at class and give the alpen light a miss for a bit and see if that helps.

Thanks all

hah this thread made me LOL :D i seem to get like this if i have meat, i usually do green, and sometimes ee but when i do ee my bum has a go at me! :eek: xxx

Oh this thread has had me in tears of laughter!!!!

Alpen Lights def make things worse, but I'm often a bit windy on SW now we have EE (wasn't so bad on Green / Red, but I LIKE EE).

Guilty as charged.

Since starting SW I can honestly say I've dropped one more times than I ever have in my life.

I suspect I may have irreperably damaged the ozone layer over Belfast, it was that bad...... :p

The big three for me are:

Fart Soup
Alpen Lights
Quorn

Although I am pleased to say that all this has now passed and I now appear to be immune to the effects of them.

Ok, now back to my usual ladylike topics...Umm... Kittens....Crocheting....Flower Arranging.... :p

Back