1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Try a different diet????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by j70joj, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I have had yet another disappointing weigh in today. I have been really good this week, concentrating on ss foods and sf foods but sts again!!

What is wrong? Why cant i lose weight?

I have 2 stones too lose and it should be coming off however slowly but since christmas (16 weeks ish) i have lost 6 lbs.:mad:

Any way, what i wanted to know is do any of you alternate between diets? eg: sw/ww/ rosemary conley?

If so, do you get results?

I just wonder if i need another change. :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    A change can be a good thing, im changing over from ww to sw soon
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

why not try a week of Red, or a week of Green or a week of EE - or do you mix it up already?

Personally EE didnt work for me, but Red does....i sts for a month on EE, then swapped to Red and lost 9lbs the next month! x

Good luck whatever you decide to do! x
    j70joj likes this.
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Sometimes as complete change of diet is just what you need. It can be a bit of a kickstart to your metabolism and your enthusiasm. And a change can sometimes help reinforce which diet suits you best. I don't think alternating week about it wise though. Why not try something else for a month and see how you do
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.