Try Again

2 weeks since my last post and I've been on a Junk Food eating trail of self destruction.

Not quite, I'm hoping to shake myself out of the pool of self pity I've been wallowing in

I've made a start, only been eating healthy food for the last few days. I'm planning to start exercising again from tomorrow.

Well done, I know it's hard. Don't be too strict this time - just pretend your are "normal" and eat what thin people eat.

I was gobsmacked when someone in the office left half a Kit-kat. HALF a Kit-kat!!?? I would have wolfed it down AND the multipack. That's the difference. :rolleyes:

I'm full of good intentions but comfort eating's been getting the better of me. I did mow my front and back gardens though and what a struggle that was with my knackered knee.

Try again time, I've exercised this morning, fridge full of salad stuff, freezer full of chicken breasts, see how this effort goes.

Hope you've got some tasty stuff too - you'll soon get bored with chicken. 'Tho I guess you can make veg chilli and other stuff to go with it.

Good luck!

Po

Thank you. Chicken Breasts are the new meat pies. I've started growing a few herbs and things so I'll be experimenting.
Exercised again today too.

Thanks. I hope to do better this time. If only I'd stayed on track from the begining.

FatmanSlimming said:
If I eat much more chicken I'm going to be laying my own eggs soon.

Cluck cluck lol xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe you should go and treat yourself to something else or you will get bored! Actually, eggs would be good - omelette, frittata etc.

I'm in the groove now. I've had a bad spell of gloom and despondency but I've now accepted the fact that nothing is going to make my knee/leg better and I've also faced the fact that there's people with worse things in life than having to use crutches or a walking stick. However, I can make myself look and feel better and that is my goal. I'm back on the exercising, eating sensibly, shelling out money left right and centre to my daughters, 1 for her school prom and 1 for her and my grandaughter....all I need is a nagging woman and life's back to normal.

Back