Try, try, and try again!! Day 1 exante!

nixib

A couple of years ago I lost over 3 and a half stone on lighter life... Felt & looked fab. Then the pounds started to creep on, and i tried (badly) to diet. I have consoled myself by always being lighter than when I started LL. This morning I had my normal Monday weigh in and I've reached my lighter life starting weight!!! I just hope that I can succeed again :) My target is to be finished in June, ready for my holiday.

Heyy there!! Best of luck with exante! Once you get the first few days out of the way you'll feel great :D

Hope you get on ok, you've done it before so you know the end result will be worth it :) good luck x

just get the first few days out of the way and you know you can do it i can honestly say i never ever thought i could stick to this its my first time ever on a VLCD but im now starting wk 5 and lost 18lbs of fat something ive never done at any slimming club and i can say hand on heart after years yoyo dieting ill never ever join another club like that this is the only way for me to go so good luck!xxxx

Thanks for the welcome, I know that this forum is going to help keep me motivated and on track. Xx

On Monday, I weighed in at 200lb (14st4lb)... My goal is to be at 160lb by the end of May/ middle of June. I think at this point some decisions will need to be made about loosing more weight. To be honest, I started to look a bit skeletal after this when I was on LL!! My kids said that I wasn't nice to cuddle either!
Today is a tough day for me, as day 3 is a repeat falling off the wagon day in my many, many attempts at dieting.

OMG - I have the mother of a headache!!! Arrrrgh!! Taken painkillers, and lots of water but feel like a sledgehammer is having a party in my head. :-(

Good luck hun! :D

Welcome n good luck I'm into my 4th week now and have 19lbs off .. It's so easy once you get ur head round it ... It's really easy .. Just stick with it and you'll be doing great :0) .. Good luck!!

Hi nixib , Ive started on week 1 yesterday after putting my weight back on , not finishing the plan completely with CD. Everyone on the forum has been very helpful and supportive and Im looking forward to the coming weeks to see everyones weight loss too.

Good Luck Nixib - you've done it before, so you know you can do it again. In fact, I find exante just a little easier than LL.

Ok, so I wasn't 100% yesterday...But I only had some protein so like to think that didn't fall off the wagon just slowed it down. I am feeling really positive today, and I'm not going to spiral into guilt or punishment. That usually means a secret binge.

well done Nixib, its irrelevant that you weren't 100% yesterday, day 3 was going to be a bad day and i think you've come through it with top marks. And the more impressive thing is this attitude! that is whats really cool!!!! you should be proud! Lets build on this! i want to hear how today has been!!!

i'm so chilled about this diet... it's so strange! Totally in a zone and feeling the zen of keto :)

i'm so chilled about this diet... it's so strange! Totally in a zone and feeling the zen of keto :)

What fantastic news you keep there sweetie :D

Back