Try, Try, Try again!

mdymond1982

Hi all

So - for the millionth (but last!) time I am back. Having lost lots of weight on slimming world about 10 years ago, I kept it all off until I had my Son, who is now 5. I keep promising myself that I will lose the weight, starting and giving up on various things, trying not to be too hard on myself as its tiring being a full time working Mummy etc etc. However, the weight has slowly been going up rather than down and enough is now enough and I am ditching the excuses!!! I did try Exante for a while as I thought that it would be a quick fix to my problems, but of course I was starving and this lasted all of about a week before I caved. I know that SW works and so I am back here for the long haul.

I need to get back to my pre-pregnancy healthy mind-set, not just for myself but as a good role model for my son.

I have roughly 6st to lose (if I say it quickly it doesn't sound so bad!!) and am prepared this time to take it week by week and lose it steadily. I think that I am going to need the support of the boards in the months to come as I am unable to get to a group and so in order to succeed you are probably going to see a lot of me!

Anybody in a similar situation who fancies buddying up - let me know!

Back