Trying a new plan!!!

Tori30

So, I have nearly 7 stone to lose altogether, although my first goal for myself is to lose 1 stone. The boyfriend and I are hoping to try for a baby next year, and I really want to be fit and healthy for that! I have never done weightwatchers before, but have had a couple of goes at Slimming World. I found that I was able to eat a bit too much - especially pasta and rice etc, so thought i would give this a go. This is my 3rd day, and will be having my weigh days on a Monday. I am away for 4 days this week in a hotel and so am not sure how well i will be able to do, but I'm going to give it a try.

Breakfast: Tesco Fruit & Fibre 3
Skimmed milk 3
2 Satsumas 0

Lunch: Warburtons Square wrap 4
Salad 0
Asda Sweet chili beef 60gm 2
LF yogurt 3
3 satsumas 0

Dinner: sea bass 5
New potatoes 5
Spinach 0
V. Small spotted dick 7?

Snacks: French Fries 2
Curly Wurly 3
Melon 0

So, that is 20 used and 17 left for the evening. I am out for dinner tonight to celebrate passing exams, and so have no idea what to eat at the pub, but will try and find something fairly healthy. I do not want to get it wrong so early into my plan.

EDIT - just back from my dinner, didnt do too badly!

Last edited:
Day 4 today and not doing too badly considering I am staying in a hotel and at university all day at the moment! Felt really hungry today, think am just having to get used to not constantly eating. Also drinking loads, and think my bladder is a bit surprised by it all - hope it settles down!!

Breakfast: Tesco Fruit & Fibre 3
Skimmed milk 3
2 Satsumas 0

Lunch: M & S Chicken & rice salad 9
LF yogurt 3
3 satsumas 0
apple 0

Dinner: Warburtons Square Wrap 4
Asda Pulled Gammon 2
Salad
Melon & 2 satsumas 0

Snacks: French Fries 2
Curly Wurly 3
Melon 0

Have still got 8 points left today, and feel like I should be eating them all. So if I get hungry later, I will have another Gammon & salad wrap for 6 points.

Breakfast: Fruit & fibre 3
Skimmed milk 3
2 satsumas 0

Lunch: Square wrap 4
Chilli beef 2
Salad 0
2 satsumas 0
LF yogurt 3
WW lemon cake bar 2

Dinner: Tesco Penne pasta 10
Primula 1
Ham 1
Snack a Jacks 3

Snacks: French fries 2
Curly wurly 3

An odd day today as I spent four hours in the car coming home from Southampton, and had to have a lateish dinner. So I did a fair bit of snacking today, but still within my daily points.

Try getting the WW 'Eat Out' book, its not expensive and is really helpful when your going out with friends for meals and even just fast food. Really handy. Good luck :)

Back