Attack Trying AGAIN! This time I am going to do it

Lou86

Ok, so I have been a yoyo dieter for years although I was always slim as a child, I started to pile on the pounds at about 16. My last attempt at dieting was late 2010 - early 2011, I lost quite allot of weight but started to plateau & lost interest this was on ww pro points. I have since put all the weight plus more and am now heavier than I have ever been. I popped into a book shop whilst out shopping the other day (which ended in tears in a changing room) & saw The Dukan Diet Book, I have decided to give it a go & 3 days in its going well I don't feel at all hungry which is great. Fingers crossed I can keep it up!

Hello and best of luck on the diet i have also started to re-read the book.

How many days are you doing on attack?

best of luck x

good luck :)

Good luck with it - it really is a great diet if you can get into the swing of it - not that you don't have moments where it drives you crazy but having done SOOOOO many other diets I am finding this one pretty favourable!!!! Also learnt to cook at long last and everyone is happy with that!!! LOL

Hi all thank you for the support It's going well (so far!)
Shanny I am doing 10 days on the attack as I have quite a bit of weight to shift (about 4 stone!!!) to get down to my BMI.
TrudyC well done on the cooking.
It will be nice to here how you all get on please keep me posted. x

Lou did you do the questionaire on the official dukan website that tells you how long to do attack, cruise etc for as I had 5 1/2 stone to lose and only had to do 6 days attack. 10 days is for ppl that have way more weight than you to lose and you wont actually losy anymore than you would doing a shorter attack anyway

I have just done 9 days of attack and onto next stage now! Five months of no treats no gammon !! My only gripes but I'm determined to do it for five months at least to lose three stone

Hi Elle

I didn't but I am following the diet using the Dukan book & it says on the intro page for the attack page that with 40lb + to lose the first phase should be followed between 7-10 days. So I decided to do it for the max 10 days. I will go onto the website & check there. Will afect my loss if I do it for too long??? ahhh I'm confused now. lol
:confused:

It wont really affect your loss but you wont lose any more than you you would at the start anyway by doing extra. you will get bunged up however so need to start on veg ;)

I'm on day 7 now I will start on the veg tomorrow then I don't fancy being bunged up! he he. Well done to both of you by the way you have done amazingly I really hope I can do as well as you both x

I'm really looking forward to some salad tomorrow Supertonic
icon7.gif
wow you have lost alot too well done, how have you found it?

Well I have just weighed in after 7 days on attack & I have lost 9 pounds :eek:. I am soooooo pleased I just hope I can keep it up! xx:p

Well it's day 4 on the Cruise & I fell off the wagon last night and had a few glasses of red wine!! Gutted, I have been so good. The pitfalls of owning a pub!
Has anyone else succumbed to a glass or three of wine, if so what was the outcome?? xx

Some people get really bad hangovers. Sometimes a gain, sometimes a temp loss due to dehydration.

Dust yourself off and keep going.

I will not be steping on the scales until next week on my set weigh day. definatly going to move on. I am really stuggling with the no drinking. I enjoy a glass of wine in the evening, but hey ho I will get over it.

Back