Attack Trying AGAIN! This time I am going to do it

I've often thought how lovely it would be to own a pub, but then I think hmmm, I'd end up being my own best customer!

I've made things easier on myself and I've rid the house of every last drop of alcohol - removed the temptation, so to speak :D

All you can do is pretend it didn't happen and get on with it. You'll probs even be surprised at your loss at WI!

Hi CG, I wish I could get rid if the temptation but I don't think I would have too many customers left lol.

Hi Elisheba, I am on the Cruise now & really enjoying the veg every other day! I made cottage pie using fillet steak that I minced & added with some onion then topped it with mashed suede instead of the potato it was yummm.

I had a slip up & have been eating low fat yogurt (propably 1 pot every other day) I didn't realise it had to be fat free! not sure how this will affect my loss, suppose I will find out on wednesday.

xx

Well done on your 9 lbs loss that is a great start - bet it is really hard to leave the wine if you own a pub - maybe if you feel the urge to have a drink you could have a vodka and diet coke which would be less damaging !!! Good luck

Lou86 said:
Hi CG, I wish I could get rid if the temptation but I don't think I would have too many customers left lol.

Hi Elisheba, I am on the Cruise now & really enjoying the veg every other day! I made cottage pie using fillet steak that I minced & added with some onion then topped it with mashed suede instead of the potato it was yummm.

I had a slip up & have been eating low fat yogurt (propably 1 pot every other day) I didn't realise it had to be fat free! not sure how this will affect my loss, suppose I will find out on wednesday.

xx

I started on the wrong yoghurts, don't worry. I still lost! Well done. X

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one I will put the left over yogs in my sons pack lunch I think!! x
Trudyc is Gin & Slim line an 'ok' alternative if I get desperate?! lol x

Back