Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Hey lovely, just catching up.

Your heart-shaped pot is amazing! The meal you made in it also looked amazing. It's these little things after a break up that help us get back to ourselves :) I really hope you start getting some of the money he owes you back - seriously ridiculous!

Did you get your tongue pierced in the end? That was the first non-ear piercing I got (about 10 years ago now!) but took it out a few years ago when I was suffering bad mouth ulcers (not related to the piercing, I might add!) Also had my bellybutton done (when I was slimmer!), my nose and my lip (at the side) but took the facial piercings out when I went on to my teaching course. Lip is still open though, so tempted to get some jewelery for it.

A tattoo reward for getting to a size 14 is awesome. I'm wanting a big thigh piece too but a long way off (both weight and money-wise!) so need to stick to this healthy eating and shift the blub! :D xx

Hey I'm good... Lost 2.5lbs today :) just rewarded myself with monster munch haha!

I didn't get my tongue done ended up doing a 5k walk instead lol! One day! Maybe as a reward for 10% award? Lol

I don't think I will get any money... It's been a week and I've sent him 5messages which he has read and ignored :(

How's everyone doing anyways? Xx

Congrats on the weight loss. Always gd motivation 2 kp going!! Pass some my way plz?!

I'm heading down ur way in couple wks, visit parents & going 2 a charity ball for SANDS. SHOULD B GD NITE & my dress kind of hides my fat so all gd seein as tho I cannot shift any!!

Njoy ur day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woop woop well done on the weight loss x

Thanks binky :)

Congrats on the weight loss. Always gd motivation 2 kp going!! Pass some my way plz?! I'm heading down ur way in couple wks, visit parents & going 2 a charity ball for SANDS. SHOULD B GD NITE & my dress kind of hides my fat so all gd seein as tho I cannot shift any!! Njoy ur day x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks :) lol part of me is now saying "well you done it... You lost weight so may as well stop trying lmao! Where is your charity ball? Take a pic of your dress :)

Well done on the loss :D x

Thanks :) I am in a way but I'm still in the 7lbs or so I keep loosing and putting on... I think once I get past that and keep going I will be ecstatic :D

Can't stop eating today though... Tuesdays are a horrible day because of my hours:

Breakfast (!?) chicken tikka sub with southwest sauce and salad, a biscuit

Lunch: egg mayo sandwich, 2x packets of ringos and a mini chocolate bar

Dinner: egg mayo sandwich, cup a soup, fruit

Thanks :) I am in a way but I'm still in the 7lbs or so I keep loosing and putting on... I think once I get past that and keep going I will be ecstatic :D

Can't stop eating today though... Tuesdays are a horrible day because of my hours:

Breakfast (!?) chicken tikka sub with southwest sauce and salad, a biscuit

Lunch: egg mayo sandwich, 2x packets of ringos and a mini chocolate bar

Dinner: egg mayo sandwich, cup a soup, fruit

Hey hun, it really does get easier once you get past that point, i got really stuck at 11st11lb and kept gaining and losing the same lb but i persevered thanks to all my peeps on here and have now passed that point, you will get there x

Mmmm i miss subway so much, am going to try a salad from there at some point though as people say they are really good =)

I had a non-stop eating day yesterday, think it is because i am upping my walks again, hoping it doesn't happen again today though, may be an early night for me tonight to try and stop the snacking lol x What hours are you working today, is this your long day? x

Hey

I'm off plan at mo, jst can't b bothered. Planning 2 join again wi friend 4 a sat WI.

Ball is at shawlands hotel off the M74. Will try get pic of dress, think only 1 somewhere.

All this talk tattoos, my OH is not impressed!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

1407269754922.jpg

my dress, not best of pics, cropped as jst a try on shot!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, popping in to sub. Well done on your loss this week :D

Hey thanks everyone! I've had a hectic week... How was your ball Alyson you look lovely in that dress!

I lost 1.5lbs last week but to be honest I didn't keep completely to plan although I made healthier choices (to go with my wine...)

So my diary today:

Breakfast: overnight oats with coconut and pineapple yogurt and loads of fruit

Snacks: fruit, go ahead biscuits

Lunch: tinned spaghetti bolognase

And that leaves dinner I have no idea! Hope everyone is well x

Back