Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

That's me back I got some hayfever tablets and she said the only place she can refer people to is the weight management clinic at the hospital but she keeps getting into trouble for refering people who aren't "fat enough" lmao so she weighed me and said she can't refer me... I'm taking it as a compliment lol!
I'm going to the world buffet with my sis today so I WILL start tomorrow... Please nag/motivate me if I haven't posted a nice healthy diary tomorrow?! Lol how's you? Xx

Ok so I have made a wee diary for tomorrow however I've had a few cocktails and may be hungover and change it haha!

Breakfast: a piece (small bread) and square sausage with ketchup and a white coffee (10pp)

Lunch: homemade cauliflower and broccoli soup and a slice of bread then strawberries with low fat yogurt

Dinner: a Marks and Sparks ready meal- mushroom and caramelised onion pie with yet another slice of bread... Whoops... (12pp)

11pp left of my dailies

I decided to go with weight watchers because no matter what they say it's more or less calorie counting but with smaller numbers haha and it's worked for me in the past, and I have a not so official diary app that I can use to track!

The buffet place was good, I've been a few times- the one in uddingston is nicer but this one is literally 2mins from my door (this could be dangerous!! Hehe) the cocktails were awsome :)

Well today I've had my coffee and piece and sausage, not the healthiest but I took the sausages out the freezer and they are good butchers ones so I'm not wasting them lol! I'm waiting for the guy to come to put in an outside aerial in so I can have tv woo hoo lol!

I just bought the slimming world "fakeaway" book off ebay - it's a PDF version but the recipes look yummy and can easily be converted to calories :)

Got my aerial in but no internet till tomorrow! Nooo I've still not seen it... Is it on netflix?

Well my diet didn't go exactly to plan! Not totally terrible but not so good!

I'm sitting up talking to my ex (not Andrew... The one he went to work for!) I forgot how much we had in common

*sneaks back in*

Well that didn't go so well!!! My diet has been awful and I've been drinking a fair bit too! ( t in the park was amazing though!!) so I'm back to confess my sins haha! I'm trying again using propoints to keep track of what I'm eating... I'm allowed 38 a day,

So far today:

35g honey but cornflakes
Packet of monster claws
Satsuma
So that's 7 propoints all in!

I've no idea what to have for dinner... Dont think I've had a proper dinner since moving here! Just cba cooking for myself!

Well, you are here now and sounds like you have a plan of action so good for you!!

It is annoying when you get in a wee rut of not wanting to cook. Just try and find sensible, low-effort options.

Good luck!

Back