Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Haha i think my friend asking him how he could afford to drink when he owes me a grand and a half didnt help?! Lmao AND he had a new tshirt on! I did get chatted up off a guy i fancied YEARS ago though ;)

Haha i think my friend asking him how he could afford to drink when he owes me a grand and a half didnt help?! Lmao AND he had a new tshirt on! I did get chatted up off a guy i fancied YEARS ago though ;)

Lol that could possibly of had something to do with it ;)

Maybe that had something to do with it. Do you still like the chattee. :D

Thanks :) I've not been good at all but joining weight watchers tonight eek so scared of what the scales will say! X
Good luck for your start up at WW. :D:D

ooo, good luck at your first WW meeting! We'll have the same weigh in day (except I'm with Slimming World!) - I weigh in at 7.30 tonight!

And patsy... I don't think so I mean were still friends and he's a nice guy... and I know this sounds REALLY shallow but he's always been a bit of a rocker which is what I liked but now he's turned into a heavy metal trucker with a huuuugeee beard and I'm not so sure about it

Thanks for the luck... I'm DREADING it because I know from my clothes I'm heavier than I've ever been :( x

Thanks :) I've had a bit of a rubbish day food wise but I think that's because I keep saying "oh well I'm going to class tonight I may as well eat all the naughty food" haha just demolished. Packet of Jaffa cakes lol! How is everyone? X

Tonight is a fresh start for you =)

Good luck, let us know how you get on x

Just popping into subscribe. Your stunning hair colour on your avatar made me click! Haha!

Well done on going to weigh in and starting again!

Charlie x x

Here's my plan for tomorrow... I couldn't be annoyed typing it on my phone lol... I bought myself a new lunchbox from asda ?

Although given that I'm an overwater I can't seem to fit in more than 24pp which means I have 15 left... I have a feeling I might be starving... What does everyone else think? X

Attachments

• image-4088960972.jpg
    image-4088960972.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2831083842.jpg
    image-2831083842.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 49
Heretic subscribe, hope you don't mind!

I qualified in February as a adult health nurse so understand how difficult it is to fit in a healthy lifestyle around shifts, uninwork etc! You must have a little break now right? Enjoy it x

Food looks good for tomorrow! Don't worry about that boy, plenty more better fish in the sea xx

Aw congrats do you have a job? I'm so scared of my first job when I qualify haha!

Well I have had this full year out... I failed a reflective essay in first year by FIVE marks and they made me take a year out to resubmit and the Uni said the NMC were to blame but the NMC have since came out to say that this isn't on and they didn't tell the Uni to do it and they've not to do it anymore... But they were too late to save the people in my position so I stay back in September after a year out! So nervous as I've not gave an injection or anything in so long.. My mum had me practicing manual bp on her and the other nurses at her work lmao!

I caught my ex lying to me so many times that even if there wasn't any more fish id still have kicked him out lol... But we were together 4 years and it can get quite lonely without him :(

Back