Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Topsy1.jpgBambam2.jpg

These are my 2. Topsy and Bambam - my babies.

Attachments

• Bambam1.jpg
    Bambam1.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 31
Ok so I ended up having:

Lunch: bananna, muller light
2x quorn sausages, beans, egg, 1 bacon and a slice of brown toast... I know it's not the best but it's better than a full fry up and a cake!

For dinner I'm having: quorn spaghetti bolognaise which is low pp so I still have 12 to play with! X

Thanks the pot was in the sale in sainsburys after valentines day... It's cast iron and I LOVE it! And I wanted the loveheart plates but realised I love the polka dots too much haha

I enjoyed my dinner ... I made enough for an army so that's good lol

It was spag Bol with onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, carrots, passata, spinach and quorn! So mega healthy as well as tasty :)

Soo Andrew said he would have a hundred of the 15 hundred he owes me by last weekend and when I messaged him he ignored it so I messaged again asking if he had it and for him to keep me updated and he sent me a really snappy message about how he'd been working (I could have went to his work for the money and all I was asking was for him to keep me in the loop so I know how my finances are going!!) and that when he gets time I will get "get your money" but he still didn't tell me if he had it as it's the second time he's said he had money for me and I didn't get any last time! Am I wrong to be pissed off?! X

Obviously being a new subscriber I don't know this history but I'm guessing this is the ex. No you are not wrong he owes you 15 times what he's meant to be giving you & you are entitled to every single bloody penny!!! Men are hopeless with money x

Yeah basically he lied to me all the way through our four year relationship... He worked full time but didn't pay the rent (I payed the rest) three times and I lent him money too (although I was paying out just as much and was on less hours) I caught him out lying some more and finally kicked him out a few months ago (turns out he lost his job 3 weeks before but was pretending to go to work every day - thought that only happened in films!!) so I Then started opening his mail and it turns out he has a few different loans and credit cards that he hasn't been paying so GOD knows what he was spending his money on and I've yet to get a penny off him :( and he never keeps in touch with me over it so I feel like I'm in the wrong nagging him! Grr men haha!

I'm going to relax in bed now with my book, ww bar and no doubt a cat as I think he's my shadow now! Ohh and raspberry and mint crush from aldi it's lovely and no pp :)

You are deffo due every penny from him and I would say interest too. Might be worth getting citizen advice in on it too and get it on a legal footing since he obv isn't going to stick to it otherwise. If it was a couple of hundred I prob wouldn't get legal stuff involved but you're talking a big amount of money here. And a man who's prone to not doing what he says.

Sorry to be so negative about it all but hr needs to learn he can't get away with it. :D

Morning

Sorry ur having a hard time wi the ex. I agree wi PP, get some advice but if u have nothing in writing they may not b able 2 help. The other downside is if he has all these other debts that r not being paid they will b chasing & can take him 2 court 2 make pay £ back. Sorry 2 say that u may nvr c ur £, by the sounds of it that is his plan anyway - I would show up at his work & demand the £ back in front his co-workers!!!

Wots the free mint thing u were having?!

Hope u have a btr day 2day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back