Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

I know my mum has said to threaten him with a small claims court and say the fb messages etc with him admitting to owing it is enough..: he won't know if it's not lol!
I've also had a call from the council tax today regarding my change of address and they mentioned that he's not paid anything towards the arrears he got when he was supposed to be paying council tax!! And I overpaid by £30 last month and they've put it towards the debt but might come after me for the rest if he doesn't pay! Argh!!'
Managed to keep on plan although I'm so full in having a bit of a "well you must have messed up somewhere so go eat chocolate!" Moment...

Lunch: subway tikka chicken 6" honey oat with cheese, southwest sauce and salad and my service user got the nachos and I had about a third of them

Dinner: quorn bolognase again with warbertons thin garlic bread and 30g cheese then a weight watchers Carmel mallow thing!

And the mint this is diet juice from aldi they're lovely I've tried mango and pineapple too but they have a few flavours x

Today my diet hasn't been too bad... Still sticking to my points so that's good! I thought I had a day off tomorrow but just remembered I agreed to do a morning agency shift :( could cry haha!

My decision is though... Do I get my tongue pierced after my shift?! I've always wanted it done but I'm a chicken (although I have 3 tattoos and 7 current piercings and 1 closed one) usually my friend drags me in when I've said I want something done lol... Cherry pie in hamilton is a really good studio and is doing lips, tongues and belly buttons for a tenner and tomorrow is the last day!

How is everyone?

Today my diet hasn't been too bad... Still sticking to my points so that's good! I thought I had a day off tomorrow but just remembered I agreed to do a morning agency shift :( could cry haha! My decision is though... Do I get my tongue pierced after my shift?! I've always wanted it done but I'm a chicken (although I have 3 tattoos and 7 current piercings and 1 closed one) usually my friend drags me in when I've said I want something done lol... Cherry pie in hamilton is a really good studio and is doing lips, tongues and belly buttons for a tenner and tomorrow is the last day! How is everyone?

At least you remembered and didn't wake up in a panic tomorrow x

Wow that is a lot of tattoos and piercings :) if you have coped with the other piercings won't you be okay with your tongue, or is it worse? X

I've got my left ear done twice in the lobes and the right ear 3 times in the lobe and my tragus and my nipple(left incase you wondered lol) .. Wanting a couple more on my left ear but I'm just getting used to sleeping on my new ones on the other side so leaving that a while

And I've got "to thine own self be true" with some stars on my right foot- that was my first, I've got a wee swallow with my Grandas writing under it saying "with love" on my left wrist and an ecg line that goes into a heart and says "hope" at the side of my right arm

Haha I'm always scared before I go in and need someone to hold my hand... I mean logically I know my tongue can't be worse than my nipple but I still freak out haha :( my friend had to make me go in a few months ago to get my ears done again and I know it's ridiculous because I've had a sorer one but I'm a wuss lol :( I'm thinking the tongue would help my weight loss lol won't be able to eat!!!

I've got my left ear done twice in the lobes and the right ear 3 times in the lobe and my tragus and my nipple(left incase you wondered lol) .. Wanting a couple more on my left ear but I'm just getting used to sleeping on my new ones on the other side so leaving that a while And I've got "to thine own self be true" with some stars on my right foot- that was my first, I've got a wee swallow with my Grandas writing under it saying "with love" on my left wrist and an ecg line that goes into a heart and says "hope" at the side of my right arm Haha I'm always scared before I go in and need someone to hold my hand... I mean logically I know my tongue can't be worse than my nipple but I still freak out haha :( my friend had to make me go in a few months ago to get my ears done again and I know it's ridiculous because I've had a sorer one but I'm a wuss lol :( I'm thinking the tongue would help my weight loss lol won't be able to eat!!!

Ha ha yes my first thought was 'I wonder which one she chose'...

Your tattoos sound lovely, are they all black or have you added colour? take some pictures if you get a chance :)

Can you not ask your friend to go with you again tomorrow? X

I've chickened out of asking her lmao!!
Here are the only two tattoos I can take a pic of ATM because I've got my uniform on with trainers and socks lol

The ecg one is only small but I got it done to remind me to keep my spirits up when I was told I had to take a year out of Uni with no guarentee I would pass the essay the next year! Means as long as you have liked and love there is always hope x

Attachments

• image-1293163804.jpg
    image-1293163804.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2260364486.jpg
    image-2260364486.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 36
ooo do love a fello inked and metaled dieter :D I've got 8 tattoos, 1 of those 8 is a half sleeve and 12 piercings... All from the nipples up just incase any of you sexuals wanted to know :p

Did you get your tongue done in the end? I've got mine done, It hurt for a bit, then its just getting past the swelling for 2-3 days. Mine wasn't too bad but I'm a chatter and I hated not being about to talk alot lol xx

I've chickened out of asking her lmao!! Here are the only two tattoos I can take a pic of ATM because I've got my uniform on with trainers and socks lol The ecg one is only small but I got it done to remind me to keep my spirits up when I was told I had to take a year out of Uni with no guarentee I would pass the essay the next year! Means as long as you have liked and love there is always hope x

Ha ha only because you know she will make you have it then ;)

Your tattoos are lovely, I like it when they have meaning x

You must have been very disheartened when they messed it up for the year, but at least you can finish it this year :)

Hiya

Couldn't get my tongue done, the Thot of it clanking against my teeth - no thanks!!!

I've got my ears pierced 3 times each lobe & once at top rite ear. Also got 3 tattoos, 1st when I was 28 as I was so scared but it was nothing & I am now looking 2 get my 4th!

How did ur shift go?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya beauty :) I will need to see a pic of your tats! I've so many more I want but far too skint... Ivr set myself a goal if I get to a size 14 i want a big one on my thigh... Either wizard of oz or alice and wonderland then if I stay that size for x amount of time I will get the other on the opposite thigh... Like big almost the whole size of the front of my thigh sized :) I didn't get it done but the only reason is me and my friend decided to go a walk (in the rain!) around strathclyde park not realising it's 5k haha the studio was shut by the time I got home! I was soaked to the skin it wasn't our best idea! Literally my bra was wringing! Haha

Hiya Couldn't get my tongue done, the Thot of it clanking against my teeth - no thanks!!! I've got my ears pierced 3 times each lobe & once at top rite ear. Also got 3 tattoos, 1st when I was 28 as I was so scared but it was nothing & I am now looking 2 get my 4th! How did ur shift go? X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

My shift was brilliant actually :) all the staff were lovely as were the residents! It went in really quick too and they were all at a level that I could have proper chats with them... Given they forgot it 10mins later but they could still chat away! I would defo go back there- they asked if I could stay full time lol! X

It's gd 2 make gd impressions in all the placements thru the union course (and work between yrs). I know lot ppl who ended up wi jobs lined up after completing the course. Kp it up.

I used 2 luv goin round strathy wi my dog, it's a gd walk. Can't believe they held the triathlon in the water tho, I wouldn't have stuck my big toe in it!!

I want a new tat on my thigh, like u nd pennies 1st & lose some more weight. Mayb nxt yr!! X

Yeah especially in mental health it's a lot of who you know because it's such a small field! All I ever hear on placement is "aw we know each other from hartwood... Wasn't hartwood amazing... Remember that time at hartwood!!" Lmao everywhere you go they know your old mentors etc!

Me and my friend had that discussion tonight that we could t believe they went in the water... There was a sign beside it saying "caution no paddling or going into the water because of dangerous algae!" Hope no one seen it at the commonwealth haha!

I started with bell when school of health was based @ hartwood!! They were still building @ Hamilton!! Also git my HND @ bell so technically was there 4 8yrs!!!

I'm amazed no1 has taken that pic & FB'd it!

X

Haha one of the rooms up on the 4th floor has the hartwood sign in it! Me and my friend got sick of hearing about it and went trecking to find it lol! It's been burned now but I bet it was beautiful in it's day!

My battery was dead or I'd have taken a pic lol!

Attachments

• image-4141521168.jpg
    image-4141521168.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3226742305.jpg
    image-3226742305.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 37
Back