Trying for a second but sucessful restart!!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
Hey there all you wonderful people who make LT look so easy!!! well done all of you on all your great losses and massive will power and determination!!! I am hoping to find mine this week again!! restarted today feeling good so far.... Got my O/H school reunion in 5 weeks time and i cannot show up there looking like a lump on his arm so gotta stay motivated peolpe need all the help i can get as restarting is sooooo hard!!! wish me luck xx:)

i wish you all the luck chin up and keep smiling:)

Good luck! x

Good luck.. you can do it, expecially when you have got this do coming up, i find that things like that always spur me on.
When you feel like your gona cave .. come on here .. i did .. & got such a response it gave me that extra push to keep going . good luck..x

hey sweetie
2nd time around is alot harder impo but everybody is different.
Good luck with it and you know this forum is always around for when it might get tough :)

Hi yummy mummy, i've just done a week after 3 failed restarts...boy it's tough getting going but now you have a goal! For me i had to want to be slimmer more than i wanted to eat, and just take one day at a time. Good luck, if i can do it, you can too xx

Hey guys thanks for the replies and words of encouragement. and yes tan second time round is very very hard!!!! Congrats slimmer2moro on your successful first week!!! hope i can do as well fingers and toes crossed!!! well on with day two!!!!

Back