Trying not to binge

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Nightmare. Im trying so hard not to eat chocolate until it comes out of my ears this evening. Im proper emotional due to * week approaching and stress through buying a house. Just had a kitkat and now im desperate to eat a packet of Rolos but I cant as I dont have any syns left.

I suppose im just posting this to have a rant. Guess we all have days like this hey.

Keep me away from the chocolate!

Tell me about it sarah jayne.

Ive had a poopy day and all i want to do is have cake and custard and loads of frozen kit kat..

Paint your fingernails
Have a bath
give yourself a face pack
try a pedicure
put on your favourite song and rock out
put Jillian on and shout at her

you are doing really well, SJ you can resist!!! and if you don't then draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow - don't beat yourself up

I really feel for you hun. Occasionally I have days like this where no matter what I eat I still feel the need for something naughty. I tend to have good will power from it for a few days but then I have to give in lol!
So far this year I have been lucky as only had it happen once.
You just have to try and keep your mind off it hun xxx

Its strange, but i dont need to eat so i dont want too.. Ive only been on the sw plan for a week but my whole outlook on food is changing very rapidly.

But i think about going into river island and buying a cardigan.. Going to a theme park and get onto a ride without being told i cant fit.. Things that i want to do when im nice and slim.

Chin up babe :)..

Its good to rant!

Cheers all. Im just stressing over this bl**dy house purchase! The stress of money, valuations, meetings, fees, viewings, etc etc is getting to me! x

I'm right there with you Sarah-Jayne! I'm prepping to interview for my CURRENT job against an imposter tomorrow and I'm so stressed cause I'm crap in interviews. I am FULL but want more choc! I have had all my syns for today 11 in one sitting and I feel poorly, but i WANT, no NEED that HUGE Dairy Milk caramel bar I have had in the cupboard since Xmas!

But we will be strong and make it through, cause we will be so proud of ourselves for not letting a little stress screw up our Weigh In and our roadf to target! :)

Back