Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

trying on clothes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BIG BIRDY, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Just been in town, and there are still some bargains to be had. So I went into Blacks the camping shop and tried on some walking trousers for the summer. Usual size 16 which is usually very small, but I thought I'd give them a whirl. TOO BIG!! Now I know some ladies would love to be a 16, it's not that, but it just goes to show what a difference 2stone loss makes. When I held out the waistband of the trousers and there was a big gap, it made me realise that the only stuff that filled it was fat. That was a real incentive for maintaining i can tell you - even more than a photo of me i found yesterday.....me and my sister in law camping and I thought we were similar size. Only we're obviously not. Was I deluded or what?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Nikki,

Fantastic when you find you are smaller than what you thought you were.:)

Love Mini xxx

4. Dave

Dave Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I bought some jeans with a 38" waist today... I was in 42"ers a month ago!

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Well done Dave:happy096:

6. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    it's great trying on stuff and having it fit :) I've always had 2 pairs of black trousers in my wardrobe that I couldn't be bothered taking back to the shop... I bought 3 pairs from the same shop, same day, different styles, only one pair fit so I wore them to death.. but now I've tried on the old pairs and they're too big :) FINALLY! and now they'll be too big to actually wear!! I'll take them to charity I think.
    and all my jeans are too big :) and I'm just starting to fit in all my skirt again which is cool.
    I'm refusing to go shopping (except for a new pair of jeans!) until I'm closer to goal. mum almost bought me some stuff in a smaller size but I said I've already bought enough "diet incentive" clothes over the years and they've always been the last thing that happens before I fail!! plus I want to have that feeling of going into the shop and trying it on like you've just done!!

7. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Woohoo, that's great! Trying on clothes is the best way of 'seeing' you've lost weight I think.

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    we have all done so well i was a 16 now 14 loose!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.