trying on clothes

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Just been in town, and there are still some bargains to be had. So I went into Blacks the camping shop and tried on some walking trousers for the summer. Usual size 16 which is usually very small, but I thought I'd give them a whirl. TOO BIG!! Now I know some ladies would love to be a 16, it's not that, but it just goes to show what a difference 2stone loss makes. When I held out the waistband of the trousers and there was a big gap, it made me realise that the only stuff that filled it was fat. That was a real incentive for maintaining i can tell you - even more than a photo of me i found yesterday.....me and my sister in law camping and I thought we were similar size. Only we're obviously not. Was I deluded or what?

Hi Nikki,

Fantastic when you find you are smaller than what you thought you were.:)

Love Mini xxx

I bought some jeans with a 38" waist today... I was in 42"ers a month ago!

it's great trying on stuff and having it fit :) I've always had 2 pairs of black trousers in my wardrobe that I couldn't be bothered taking back to the shop... I bought 3 pairs from the same shop, same day, different styles, only one pair fit so I wore them to death.. but now I've tried on the old pairs and they're too big :) FINALLY! and now they'll be too big to actually wear!! I'll take them to charity I think.
and all my jeans are too big :) and I'm just starting to fit in all my skirt again which is cool.
I'm refusing to go shopping (except for a new pair of jeans!) until I'm closer to goal. mum almost bought me some stuff in a smaller size but I said I've already bought enough "diet incentive" clothes over the years and they've always been the last thing that happens before I fail!! plus I want to have that feeling of going into the shop and trying it on like you've just done!!

we have all done so well i was a 16 now 14 loose!

Back