trying slim and save after doing cambridge

Nickinoo

Hey everyone,
starting slim and save tomorrow and im very nervous i think whats putting me off is thinking of the not eating for weeks but know i should take each day as it comes. i done the cambridge diet for 2 months n lost 3 stone so i know what im letting my self in for unfortunatly i put it bk on plus more. my weight is so getting me done n i feel i shouldnt be like this at the age of 22. sorry for going on n on lol. was just wondering if anyone has struggled to stay on it?
p.s sorry if im posting in the wrong bit im new to this lol

charli xxx

Nickinoo said:
Hey everyone,
starting slim and save tomorrow and im very nervous i think whats putting me off is thinking of the not eating for weeks but know i should take each day as it comes. i done the cambridge diet for 2 months n lost 3 stone so i know what im letting my self in for unfortunatly i put it bk on plus more. my weight is so getting me done n i feel i shouldnt be like this at the age of 22. sorry for going on n on lol. was just wondering if anyone has struggled to stay on it?
p.s sorry if im posting in the wrong bit im new to this lol

charli xxx

Yeah I lost about 3 on w8 for my wedding (4yrs in aug) have tried to get back on vlcds a couple of Ives and given up by day 2! This time I have said one day at a time, am on day 6 today am 9 lb down and feel so chuffed wIth myself!! Loads of us june starters, we are all here together xx

Back