***trying to be on track tuesday - hour by hour ***

hi evryone, Im on a bit late today but had a lot of thing to do before work. im on break at the moment so popped in to say HI. "HI!"

Im 100% on the ss+ but scales havent moved. will do some quorn mince tonight with herbs, maybe mushrooms.

Great loss eyeontheprize. Wish I could do the same.

I have decided to stop weighing myself everyday to see if that helps lift my anxiety about the slow down.

Will start training as a cdc soon so I can counsel myself, (ha, ya right) but I think the best cdc's are the ones who have been through the fire so to speak, and that is me at the moment. hopefully with this experience I will be able to help others in same situation. We are all only human afterall.

Have a brill day everyone, even though it is raining, we are still shining.

Hey Denise - I think its a good idea to stay away for the scales (albeit temporarily). I wish I could do or say more to help plateauing is such a bugger even when on normal diets but when you are ss or ss+ing it makes it 1000 x worse. sending you big big hugs xxx

Charlotte hope today is going well for you x

Bubbly good luck for tomorrow x

Trisha you are doing so well keep it up x

Tilly - keep up your good work adn cant wait for you to join us on ss+ x

Katy - are you still skiving ? ;) x

Molly - 12lbs!!!!!!!!! thats amazing well done x

Purdey - 10.6lbs!!!!!!!! thats amazing too - hope the tiredness and shakiness is going x

Curly - hope work okay adn glad the rain isnt dampening your happy sparkly mood x

Devilish - hope you arent too tired since you were up at 6! x

Anglea glad you enjoying your 810 week x

I took my parcetamol and went to sleep for an hour and feel alot brighter now (as you can probably tell;))

I have saved and printed off all of Mikes insprational newsletters and I have to say they are the best thing I have ever read!!! So I have nicked one of his quotes (sorry Mike) in my signature as it is so so so true..... and this time I BELIEVE!!!!!

Hey it sounds like Im in 'miracle on 34th street' where they were all saying whether they believed in santa;););):D

Hope everyone has a good rest of their day will be back around later
LOL
Jess
xxx

Well done everyone on amazing losses... fab!!!

Not skiving any more, but took morning off to go to town with OH (he had day off today) and had lunch, (semi virtuous!) bought each other b'day pressies etc... nice morning!!! Better go do some work now!

xxx

Hi all glad everybody seems good today. Weighed myself this morning and have lost 10.7lbs this week, know its not a true weight coz put lot on in Dublin but am dead pleased am now at right BMI to go forward with IVF and am over the moon!!!!!!xxxxx

So happy for you Julie....... Im not sure if you saw my message above about IVF.. I have been through it myself so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me... xxxxx

Congratulations Julie

Evberyone else well done on losses

In other news how MUCH is 200g of Quorn?!?! Changed mind re dinner having quorn, lettuce and chilli powder stir fry. Nom Nom

Lexie, there is only 3oog in the whole pack so, 3/4 of the pack is allowed and it is alot!! enjoy. Im having quorn with garam masala and courgette

Thanks Curly will prob need all the support I can get over the following months its always good to know somebody who has been there xxxxxxx

In other news (again) got my exam results. Passed both exams sat in May there.

One I just made it and not much more, but I've passed so quite frankly I don't care at the moment.

Well done Lexie!!! A pass is a pass... you did it!!! You can celebrate with a bucketful of quorn, I remember being amazed at how much quorn was allowed... yum! I never ate it before CD, now I love it!

Good luck Julie!

xxx

I ate it with chopsticks out of my "chinese" bowl. Yes Ladies, I do know how to rock.

I also went to Peacocks today and tried on a linen summer jacket. tried the black on in a 14, miles too big. Tired on the 12, it was fine. So I put back the black and picked up the green, same jacket same size etc and its tight.

Can't be bothered taking it back so I'm just keeping it for 2 weeks or so, as have been a 14 for aaaaaaaggggges. Stupid sizes.

lexie

:553::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss::wow::wow::wow::talk017::talk017:

well done on passing your exams I know how worried you were about them.

fab news xxx

Jess....

Thats a lot of smileys.... ;)

Thank you all for your congratulations.

Next driving test!

Imagining a size 10 Lexie in slinky frock, driving lazily thru town in cute open-top car... on her way to stock up with quorn and chopsticks! It'll happen, honey!

xxx

Lexie, thats great, you passed!!! what year of nursing are you in? Im starting nursing in Sept.

well done on passing your exams lexie,
congrats on the ivf julie
everyone else well done on the losses.

I went to the gym after work, but was so tired didn't stay long, come home and had a bar abd coffee. going to have an early night and see if I can get some energy back

Lexie, thats great, you passed!!! what year of nursing are you in? Im starting nursing in Sept.

Halfway through second year - scary to think in 18 months I'll be staff nurse Lexie :O

Scary but brilliant stuff. I love it.

Back