Trying to get back into it!!

coopercl

ok i did lipotrim couple of months ago lost a bit of weight gains loadz of confidence that i forgot i had. got too cocky n ditched the diet omg ive put the lot back on didnt get my head in gear went rite bak to eating like i used too ie crap. nar the back pain n knee pains back with a avengence time to sort myself out i know this diet works but the 1st couple days are a killer hopefully ill stick with it.

Good luck with your restart, you will be fine. You know what to expect and that's got to be a bonus. Stick to it and you will lose all you want to.

good luck on your LT journey - you can do it! :)

ok i did lipotrim couple of months ago lost a bit of weight gains loadz of confidence that i forgot i had. got too cocky n ditched the diet omg ive put the lot back on didnt get my head in gear went rite bak to eating like i used too ie crap. nar the back pain n knee pains back with a avengence time to sort myself out i know this diet works but the 1st couple days are a killer hopefully ill stick with it.

Hi I know what you mean about back and knee pain and mine has all gone now I've lost some weight so that will be an incentive for you.
At least you are giving it another go - I'm also worried about putting on when I finish TFR but I'm going to follow re-feed to the letter and then follow a healthy diet hopefully.......fingers crossed so good luck and keep posting x :):)

yep me too gona stick to it to the T then when im finished will do the whole refeed thing cos old habits die hard just learnt my lesson. when people say when your overweight it causes health problems never believed it before untill NOW!!!

welcome back hun, you'll fly thru it dont worry!! good luck wit week 1 girl!!

Welcome back, its all a learning process, I think when I get to around my goal I am going to start a diet class just to ensure I continue with good habits. Good luck i'm sure your'll do as well this time around.

Hi coopercl,
Welcome back, hope your first week goes well. I have just completed week 1 and feel very well so far. Even at this early stage I find I am more able to do things, picking up toys after the boys etc. and getting up the stairs is less of a strain. I know I have a long way to go but I believe it is possible now. Best of luck with your restart.

Good luck this time hun!!! I'm on my 2nd stint of LT too. Caz xx

Back