Trying to look at CD from a different angle

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emma1904, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all,

Well, last night I spectacularly fell off the wagon and gave in to emotional eating.

I went to bed, woke up at noon and felt awful!

but...

The OH and I sat down today and wrote out a load of stuff relating to CD, we wrote new reasons as to why I wanted to do it, disctraction methods, things that need to change, new aims and goals and a treat list (I have frown lines...bad ones! so...the OH has promised me botox when I get to goal! I have been asking for aaaaaaages and never thought she would say yes but now she has!!! :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:)

So far today I have been 100% on SS and have decided that for me this is the way forward, I had been doing SS+ and had been getting very lax with my weighing of food! am feeling awful physically, tummy ache, head ache, tired etc but emotionally I'm feeling a little better, still emotional, still vaulnerable but a little stronger, a little more in control and I have a little more faith in myself.

Sometimes we need to slip up and make a mistake to work out what it is we really want from life, for me Cambridge is no longer about getting slimmer, it's about taking control of my life, my weight and my soul. By feeding my body well then I am hoping that my mind will follow.

Just needed to get it all out really.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Emma

x

Lily likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done hun you have it spot on. i'm really pleased for you.

4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I am loving the treat list! Glad you are back on it with your head in the right place. You have come so far :)

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well done for getting your head in the right place, you will suceed especially when your OH is so supportive

6. devilmafia11

devilmafia11 New Member

Well done , i m happy for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.