Total Solution Trying to sort myself out before marriage

Day 4...have learnt my lesson when it comes to sneaky weight-ins. Weighed myself again today and I was 3/4 of a pound heavier than yesterday morning. Gutted! Banning myself from the scales until Thursday.
Saw on someones goal bar about healthy waist measurements yesterday. My waist (I'm guessing the waist is around your belly button?) is 35" so have a little way to go. It was 39" two months ago though, so there has been some progression!

Got up and did a yoga class on the bodybalance channel. Feel very chilled out now. Can't go anywhere today because my car is broken (joy)

Day 5....last night had a sneaky G&T and went bowling with my OH which was a laugh and got me out of the house away from foooood. Woke up craving something savoury so I'm going to pop out and try and find that bouillon stuff, and then gym tonight. I'm glad I had this week off work because I've no idea how I would have managed my caring job with absolutley no energy.

Day six was a day off! I had a bowl of soup and a couple of rivitta at the end if day 5 but woke up starving hungry, couldn't face a gross shake so ate nothing then had a jacket potato with tuna Mayo at lunch and lost control and stuffed
Myself with toast and sarnies all afternoon. Back on diet day 7 but again dreading the milkshakes, feel hungry just thinking about it lol. OH encouraging me to get back on the wagon. Think I may switch to WS as I really miss cooking, just have to learn to cook smaller and healthier! Friend has also asked me to go to slimming world with her so considering this, although all you can eat diet sounds crazy to me.

Back