TS- bexterj24 diary to a new me

bexterj24

hey im becky im 27 and this is day 1 and im feeling sooo positive and ready to take this head on.

I did LT 2yrs ago after having my little girl and lost 4.5 st but since then ive been yoyo dieting for far to long and got to the point where enough is enough i have to get this weight off n get to goal for me to be happy in myself and be confident and gain my self esteem back.

i have tried in the past to go bk on LT but always caved on day 3 or by family discouraging me saying i cant do it or its the wrong diet for me but this time something is different i think im sooo ditermined that i dnt care what people say i want this n i need this.

so 10st here i come hope your ready for me ;)

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! do what YOU want and not what others think...thats my philosophy with this diet...You know VLCD had worked for you in the past so good luck with this one xxxxxxxx

so had my last shake of the day and had about 2.5 lit water will have some more before bed but so far today has been ok.

im coming down with a cold so im hoping it wnt knock me the next few days will be off to bed early me thinks.

day 2 awaits x

goodluck!

Hope you keep that positive attitude! Ignore other people they'renot you walking in your shoes!

Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

so today is day 2 and seems to be really dragging :/
i surprisingly feel fine apart from having a cold which is driving me mad i thought id have a bad head today but im fine theres always 2moro i know im prob in for the worst day lol n oh has had to change his day of to thurs so me n lil girl are stuck in while my son is in school.

think im gunna try an ultraslim bar tonight instead of a shake but not sure if i should just stick to the shakes 100% this first week. i cant believe how soft my tummy has gone after only one day on the plan no more bloatedness for me ;) ive not felt hungry at all which is fab!! bring on the rest of the week :)

Good luck and stick with it .... its what you really want and you can do it. Hope your cold goes away very soon!! Don't listen to what otherssay you know what you want. One day at a time remember! WI day will be so good fingers crossed xx:D

When I started I was doing LL and the counsellor suggested 3-4 days on soups and shakes before having a bar because they have slightly more carbs.

Just letting you know- obviously it's a miniscule amount but...

Hope you're second days going well... Before you know it it'll be a week! :)

anniegolightly said:
When I started I was doing LL and the counsellor suggested 3-4 days on soups and shakes before having a bar because they have slightly more carbs.

Just letting you know- obviously it's a miniscule amount but...

Hope you're second days going well... Before you know it it'll be a week! :)

thx i decided not to have one and wait till next week or save them for when im feeling the urge to eat :)

so last night end of day3 i stayed ratherblate for me 12.30-1pm usually in bed by 10pm when i did eventually come up to bed omgvi went sooo dizzy n hot n felt lile i was gunna faint n throw up i didnt i sat down n tried not to panic this happened again at 4.30am same thing felt like i was drippin sweat but i wasnt strange.

im thinking if its as i stayed up way to kate and my body was waiting for another shake as i had that bout 7 pm or just the ketosis setting in. im expecting today day4 to be bad n its hubby day off to :( .

Hope you're feeling a bit better now :(

Back