TS Exante looking for a buddy

Wishing2bthin

Hi all

Just started exante yesterday so finishing day 2 just now. Both days quite a struggle but I’m feeling very committed.

Would be great to find a buddy to go on my journey with. I have over 4 1/2 stone to go so quite daunting. Have previously followed lighter life and did lose 3 1/2 stone in 3 months so I know it’s possible.

Anyone care to join me?
Xx

Day 4 now and it’s definitely getting easier. Ketosis has started and I have more energy. A weekend away from tomorrow and I’ve made my 12 selections to take with me. Seeing lots of friends over weekend at a festival so will be surrounded by temptation but still determined. Been watching diabetes fast fix this evening which is very motivating as I’m also type 2 and desperately trying to avoid medication. Fingers crossed

Hi there. Not too bad. Had a terrible cold over the weekend whilst away so felt a bit sorry for myself but sticking with the diet. Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. I had strepsils for my throat so may have inadvertently had citric acid but to be honest I felt so tough it wasn’t an option. 6 days til I go to Greece so working out which packs to take with me. How’s things for you?

Things are going well so far, although it is only my first day! I have tried Exante before, and know that it works. Are you going to solely use packs whilst you are away, or will you be incorporating food? I am glad things are going well for you 👍🏻

Started Exante on Monday 18th and also looking to lose about 4 stone. Been on Alizonne (low carb/fat/sugar!) before through a clinic and lost 4 stone but put it all back on plus an extra stone. This time around my starting weight was 14st 13lb, although weighed myself on the Wednesday and I'd lost 5lb :). Bought Ketostix yesterday but only a trace of ketones so far. I know how a low carb diet works so going to substitute my shake tonight for a steak as we normally eat out every weekend....hoping it won't slow things down too much for me. So far enjoying the shakes but can't stomach the chocolate smoothie....yuk! Happy to be your buddy on our "journey" :oops: x

Back