Step 1 Sole Source Tue weigh day

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all

I'm a re starter and started again on 22.10.13
Weigh in = 16.12 ?

I shall update on my next weigh in on Tuesday.
Do we have many other Tue weighers ?

Great to see FAB weekly losses posted on here x

Will jump onto this thread as you know I'm a Tuesday weigher! My starting weight is 14.1 (BMI 30.9) :) x

Yayyyyy hello buddy, not long now and we will see how much our hard work has paid off :)

Good luck to everyone who weighs in tomorrow, be sure to let us know how you get on x

Just had my week 1 weigh in and a whopping 11 pound off ! ! !

Mega chuffed :)
Thanks again for all support x

I weigh in on Sunday! So excited as feeling less bloated on only day 2 :)

Just had my week 1 weigh in and a whopping 11 pound off ! ! !

Mega chuffed :)
Thanks again for all support x

YAY!! Well done! So proud of you! I weigh in tonight - nervous!! Not happy that my monthly visitor has turned up 2 weeks early! Feeling very bloated and heavy :-( hopefully wont affect weigh in too much :-/ Well done again - you'll get to target in no time!! xx

YAY!! Well done! So proud of you! I weigh in tonight - nervous!! Not happy that my monthly visitor has turned up 2 weeks early! Feeling very bloated and heavy :-( hopefully wont affect weigh in too much :-/ Well done again - you'll get to target in no time!! xx

Thanks hunni, im sure you will still have a FAB loss but if your TOTM affects this week you will do better next week. The main thing to remember is you have done this for a week and Thats something to be blooming proud of x x x

9 1/4 lb off! Yay!! Really pleased as I don't feel any different weight wise so didn't think I'd lose that much!

My CDC is away for a week now so I'm not getting weighed for a fortnight...Eek!

Some fantastic results on here today! Well done ladies!!! ? X

9 1/4 lb off! Yay!! Really pleased as I don't feel any different weight wise so didn't think I'd lose that much!

My CDC is away for a week now so I'm not getting weighed for a fortnight...Eek!

Well done Hunni, that's a great loss. I'm sure you will feel different soon :) I do feel less bloated and am itching for the next month or so to past to see if others notice.

We've all done flipping fab !

Here's to another great week x x x

Week 2 weigh in and 6.5 off so I'm now well and truly in the 15's and flipping thrilled ! ! !

Hope everyone has had a good weigh in :)

This thread is so inspiring :) I am going to be spending so much time on here this week as I adjust to being on Cambridge, lol!

Back