• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tues WI

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Hi Guys
just been and got weighed, and have got the kick up the a--e that I have needed for the last couple of weeks and gained 1LB
I have been nibbling on the worst thing possible BREAD my old eating habits have come back to haunt me to the point that I have made a decision to seek counselling to help me understand why I comfort eat just waiting for an appt.
Any way I know its only 1lb and I am going to get to grips again.

All the best for those who get weighed today.

Sharron

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Good luck with councelling Sharron!!! & good luck with getting back on track this week!!! hope you have a big loss next week....Caz xx

:hug99:Aww never mind hun at least u know what the problem is thats an achievement in itself to admit it, i thought i was going to be like that constantly picking at things as ive always done that on the many other diets i have done

Maybe there is an underlying problem from your younger years and thats why the :psiholog: may be a big help for you

Keep us posted hun and let us know how u get on xx GOOD LUCK xx

Ahh bread is my nemisis too.. I miss toast =/
Making the kids lunches for school I actually found myself sniffing the food yesterday lol .. But I managed to resist =D
Ive always been the same tho.. I pick at the worst times.. Im hoping that in weeks to come they dont come back.
Good Luck hun

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Aww Sharron, it could have been worse... you could have had a big binge and put POUNDS on, but you didn't , so well done to you. The counselling is a brill idea, good luck Hun. xxxx :happy096:

good luck hun, i know exactly how you feel about being stupid the last few weeks. i'm back on track now *fingers crossed*. not looking forward to WI on friday! lol xx

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
cheers guys for your comments
vicki well done for getting back on the wagon, im back to 1 day at a time and refocusing on the big picture

keep strong guys together we can do this

xx Sharron

S: 12st11lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 3st12lb(30.17%)
best of luck!;)

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well doen on being brave enough to post your weigh in results babes. You're a brave woman -well done and good luck. :D

Pearly

S: 15st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.95%)
Sorry about your little slip-up it's not the end of the world - we are only human after all !! Back on the wagon for a great loss next week. :D:D

Well you realise the problem and your dealing with it!
That's fantastic! Previously i didn't recognise the signs of going off track til i'd put on about 3 stone!!! It took a year to do it, near on a lb a week!! How i didn't notice astounds me!
I know people might think a lb isn't much but if, like me, you know you're the type of person for who that could snowball then i applaud your vigilance! I wish i'd nipped it in the bud the last time!!!!
Good luck and well done xxxxxxxx