Tuesday 14th June 2011

Yes

Silver Member
The sun is shining and I am going to have to get the hubs to hide the scales as I got on them this morning and what I had put on half a lb... so not going on them again till Monday morning!!!

Food

B..........

WW jelly
Banana
Orange
Apple

L..........

2 plums
strawberries
blueberries
banana... so far!!

D.........

DPPs 0/29
WPPs 0/49

Last edited:
That's a lot of fruit and very little else for your breakfast!
What about a poached/boiled egg (2pp) with a sice of WW malted danish toast (1pp)then take your apple and banana put a bit of fruit juice (1pp) on it and some WW yoghurt (1pp)!. That would only be 5 pps out of your allowance but give you a much better, filling, energy filled start to the day!
Fruit is good but you need more than that to break your fast! It starts you up for the day!
You've still got 24 left for the day, try a chicken salad or something for lunch and crumble a pack of melba toast (1pp for the whole 6) on top for healthy croutons (maybe allow yourself 8pp) for lunch giving you a whole 16 for dinner, but you could take that down to 12 and have 4 pp for treats, WW mousse (2pp) WW digestives (2pp per 2 pack), WW choc covered biscuit finger (2pp)
You don't have to go without anything and you haven't touched any of your 49 (or any exercise points you may be entitled too!).
If you don't feed your body properly it will not want to give up it's fat reserves and you won't lose weight.
Sorry not having a go but you were disappointed with your gain!
Just remember you car won't go anywhere without petrol, you need petrol to run your body!
Have a much better week this week and hope you have a good loss next week.
Good luck

That's a lot of fruit and very little else for your breakfast!
What about a poached/boiled egg (2pp) with a sice of WW malted danish toast (1pp)then take your apple and banana put a bit of fruit juice (1pp) on it and some WW yoghurt (1pp)!. That would only be 5 pps out of your allowance but give you a much better, filling, energy filled start to the day!
Fruit is good but you need more than that to break your fast! It starts you up for the day!
You've still got 24 left for the day, try a chicken salad or something for lunch and crumble a pack of melba toast (1pp for the whole 6) on top for healthy croutons (maybe allow yourself 8pp) for lunch giving you a whole 16 for dinner, but you could take that down to 12 and have 4 pp for treats, WW mousse (2pp) WW digestives (2pp per 2 pack), WW choc covered biscuit finger (2pp)
You don't have to go without anything and you haven't touched any of your 49 (or any exercise points you may be entitled too!).
If you don't feed your body properly it will not want to give up it's fat reserves and you won't lose weight.
Sorry not having a go but you were disappointed with your gain!
Just remember you car won't go anywhere without petrol, you need petrol to run your body!
Have a much better week this week and hope you have a good loss next week.
Good luck

Thank Kate... some good meals there.. I have some oats in my bag but not had time to have them yet...

For my lunch I have some strawberries plums and blackberries with a WW Chicken Casserole

Tonight I might have some wedges with cheese (WW ones lol) with lots of veg.

Oh and I LOST 5lbs not gained it haha.... but thanks anyway x

Silly me didn't realise I had started a new post... I have a diary already... so I have moved posts over....

Back