Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Jaly said:
I am debating stopping tracking for a while though, I think I'd eat more as I'd eat when I'm hungry and I wouldnt have the added pressure of weighing/tracking/stressing over food. I've learnt a lot about portion sizes etc, so I don't think I'd be overeating and I could WI weekly to make sure I'm not gaining anything.

Good idea hun,will save you a lot of stress and yes..send his stuff back and give yourself a clean break :0)

Aww ok bout still tracking hun,whatever works best for you,glad you've had a good day :0)
Aww you are a great support to us..love that we all help each other out :0)

Hiya!! How are you!?

Whatever you decide to do I am sure it will be a good decision. I have stopped tracking as I was becoming OBSESSED with food. Like in a unhealthy way. It was effecting my mood if I ate too much or little. So I'm just taking a risk and having a month off with no tracking.
It can go 3 ways
Gain - I could gain the weight back if I go back to old habits.
Lose - I lost all the weeks I was trying to maintain as I was not eating enough, this is my main worry. I just eat when my body feels hungry but I rarely get hungry
StS- I would be very happy :)

Anyway I decided that whatever happens in a month (I'm gonna weigh in a month) then I can amend if it doesn't go my way.

So whatever you decide I am sure you can do it. Do you think if you stopped tracking then you would eat enough food?

Hey Purp! Very full, haha!

Just had a quorn shepherd's pie with crusty bread, carrots, swede and peas! Eeeergh! :p

I think i'm a bit obsessed with weighing but it doesn't affect my mood too much. I think a month off would definitely be a good idea for you :)

I'm sure you won't go back to your old habits especially with your insaaane exercise regime keeping you on track :)

I'm not sure whether or not I'd eat enough food which is why I'm going to keep tracking for the moment but being a bit more relaxed with the dietary choices!

Hope everyone else has had an equally fab day!

Food Journal: Friday 7th September

Calorie sub-total: 1257 cal
Pro-point sub-total: 26/32pp
Weekly balance: 49/49 remaining (day 5 of week)
Fruit/veg sub-total: 9 portions

Macronutrient breakdown:

Carbs - Protein - Fat

182g (67g of which from fruit/veg) - 74g - 28g

Protein - Fruit/Veg - Carbs - Treats - Healthy Fats - Calorie-free/Low-cal/Condiments - Dairy

Breakfast: Quark (1), Sweetener (0), Apple (0)
Morning: Orange (0)
Lunch: Wholemeal bread (3), Cheese/Margarine (2), Banana (0), Soya yoghurt (1), Grape nut cereal (0)
Afternoon: Kiwi (0), Biscotti biscuit (1), Mushroom stuffed with soft-cheese and layered with ham (3)
Dinner: Quorn mince (2), Mashed potato (3), Gravy (1), Swede (0), Carrots (0), Peas (1), Cheese (2), Margarine (1), Wholegrain crusty bread (3)
Dessert: 100% juice orange ice lolly (2)

Drinks: Water (0), 1 can coke zero (0)

Exercise: 35-40min walk to/35-40min walk from school, 35mins Just Dance, 60 abdominal crunches

Slightly under but I had a huge dinner and am feeling really full! Reason for the small breakfast was because I didn't really feel like eating anything but didn't want to walk to school on an empty stomach.

Last edited:
Food Journal: Saturday 8th September

Calorie sub-total: 1240 cal
Pro-point sub-total: 22/32pp
Weekly balance: 49/49 remaining (day 6 of week)
Fruit/veg sub-total: 5 portions

Macronutrient breakdown:

Carbs - Protein - Fat

117g (73g of which from fruit/veg) - 125g - 29g

Protein - Fruit/Veg - Carbs - Treats - Healthy Fats - Calorie-free/Low-cal/Condiments - Dairy

Breakfast: Ham (0), 50/50 bread (3), Strawberries (0)
Morning: Apple (0), 100% juice orange ice lolly (2)
Lunch: Chicken breast (3), Seasoning (0), Carrots (0)
Afternoon: Kiwi (0), Banana (0), Soya yoghurt (1)
Dinner: Egg (to bind) (2), Quark (2) (made it go a little bit watery though, hence why I added the egg), Cheese (2), Ham (1), Pork chop (fat trimmed) (6), Wholewheat pasta (3)

Drinks: Water (0), 1 can coke zero (0)

Exercise: 10-15min walk, had a lazy day :)

Might eat something else later too!

I love pastabakes too, hefty calories especially when you add in the grated cheese like I do ;) I get a little carried away, but I love it when it's all melted in & the cheese goes stringy. Omg I'm going to have to stop. I'm making myself hungry lol x

Jaly said:
Hehe, it was very cheesy yeah :p

Thinking about having my hair like this for my Mum's wedding, what do we think? :)

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii350/spartik/giraffe.jpg
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii350/spartik/zz.jpg
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii350/spartik/abc.jpg
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii350/spartik/frog.jpg

With my fringe clipped up at the back - bought a lovely silver flower clip which matches my shoes!

Beautiful. Did you do it yourself? You really suit it xx

Hey Hun. That pasta bake sounds yum!
Hair looks gorgeous like that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Back