Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

The hair looks great like that! I love curly hair! Not long to the wedding now! Got your outfit?

It's your mums wedding! You just have to grit your teeth and bare it!! I'm sure it will look lovely! And wow 2stone is a lot to take in!

You are a very clever young lady hopefully these kind of facts will help you realise that eating more will NOT cause you to gain weight and that you really need to be eating more missus.

Enjoy your BBQ! Eating too little is just as unhealthy as eating too much and can really mess up your metabolism long term which would be so sad at such a young age I know thats why I worry about you and I'm sure a lot of others are the same. You are looking very slim now in your pics Jaly and I know you have a lot on your plate with ex and starting sixth form but eating really has to take priority soon as that's been quite a while at the stage that should be maintaining and you only manage close to your calorie/points goals a couple times a week when it really needs to be every day.

Just worried about you - there's a fine line between healthy eating going too far and becoming unhealthy eating and regularly being so far under your necessary calorie intake really isn't good for you. Xx

I know I need to eat more, and the fact I'm so aware of it is just stressing me out but I just don't feel like eating for the sake of it and my mum's buying low-fat products etc for the sake of her own diet.

I will prioritize eating properly for sure though :) xx Thank you so much for your concern and feel free to nag me to your heart's content about eating more, I know it's all for the right reasons.

Food Journal: Sunday 9th September

Calorie sub-total: 1507 cal
Pro-point sub-total: 35/32pp
Weekly balance: 46/49 remaining (day 7 of week)
Fruit/veg sub-total: 5 portions

Macronutrient breakdown:

Carbs - Protein - Fat

164g (65g of which from fruit/veg) - 91g - 50g

Protein - Fruit/Veg - Carbs - Treats - Healthy Fats - Calorie-free/Low-cal/Condiments - Dairy

Breakfast: 1/2 banana (0), Grapes (0), Apple (0), Vanilla yoghurt (2)
Lunch: 50/50 roll (4), Ham (1), Seasoning (0), New potatoes (1), Chicken thigh/drumstick bbq'd with skin removed (10), Olive oil (3) (chicken was placed in a tray of oil for some god be-known reason)
Dessert: Raspberries (0), Ice cream (3), 100% fruit orange ice lolly (2)
Dinner: Porridge (3), 1/2 banana (0), Mixed nuts/raisins (3), Cinnamon (0)
Dessert: Rice pudding (3)

Drinks: Water (0), 1 can coke zero (0), sugar-free squash (0)

Exercise: 20min walk, 5mins on trampoline, 5mins light toning exercises

Weekly Summary:

Weeklies used this week: 3/49 (eek)
Total calories this week: 8727
Average calories/day: 1250 (this should be somewhere around 1850 as a minimum tbh but I'll aim for 1550/1600 as a realistic goal for next week!)

No veg eaten today either, grr! Will ensure to have some tomorrow!

1500cal/day next week without fail, I promise! :)

Here's a bit more detailed instruction Jaly.

Your title will be thus: [Jalys diary etc. etc.....] so double click here XXX
about an inch away from the title, this will open up the box with your title in it so you then click once inside the box which will then allow you to cancel and insert new title.

Last edited:
Don't want to nag especially when you are already stressed about food I just worry about you Jaly that if you don't learn to relax about food soon you could end up having food issues for years to come. Such a young lady and you don't want to be measuring and pointing food for the rest of your life - with your active lifestyle as long as you start eating more you should be able to not have to track everything you eat and maintain at that weight :) that's really what we all want and need x

I agree with you rockchick and I'm going to take a new more relaxed approach :) I'm going to continue to record my food using SF as a guideline to avoid the stress of weighing food ditch the point counting/calorie tracking altogether just listen to my body/eat when I'm hungry :) It's a big step in becoming more laidback about my attitudes to food and it's almost scary but I'm sure the relief will come in a couple of days when I'm not trying to calculate how many potatoes I ate at lunch time etc, haha!

And of course, a fresh start marks the beginning of a new diary!

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-simply-filling/292854-jalys-sf-maintenance-diary.html

Last edited:
Jaly said:
I agree with you rockchick and I'm going to take a new more relaxed approach :) I'm going to continue to track using a combination of sf/pp days to avoid the stress of weighing food but no be out of weeklies if I have a snacky day, ditch the calorie counting altogether and just listen to my body/eat when I'm hungry :) It's a big step in becoming more laidback about my attitudes to food and it's almost scary but I'm sure the relief will come in a couple of days when I'm not trying to calculate how many potatoes I ate at lunch time etc, haha!

Today: Day 1 of new plan! SF day :)

89/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Wholewheat toast, Egg
Morning: Banana
Lunch: Roast beef, Mixed vegetables, New potatoes, Gravy (1)

Really pleased you are trying to relax it a bit more, you have so much knowledge of the propoints value and calories in things anyway that you will be fine. You have done amazing and now you are where you want to be enjoy being more relaxed about things xx

Sounds like a great idea, and will be very healthy if based on SF. I've subbed to your new diary to see how you are getting on. xxx

Back