TUESDAY - a day in the life of the SW dieter

ladylite

Gold Member
Well it was WI this morning and I lost another healthy 2lbs, that will do me.

I had a really busy horse related weekend, but now back in the land of the living. I am estimating 1lb a week loss as I know I will have quite a few weekends away shortly so am banking llbs for then.

Funny thing had a big row with DD this morning, which usually turns me to food, and it did a bit, so I ate a leg of chicken and decided today would be a red day. I am sure I am not on a diet.:)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited:
well done on your loss this week. I have wi this morning not feeling very confident though dont know why :confused:

Well done on your loss and good luck lucylupin for yours

Yeah good luck lucylupin have my fingers crossed for you.:)

Well done on your 2lb. I am going to a new leader tonight instead of my wedneday group.Looking forward to it . But i have feel off the wagon this week big time :(

Well done on losing 2lbs!

Well done on your 2lb. I am going to a new leader tonight instead of my wedneday group.Looking forward to it . But i have feel off the wagon this week big time :(

Dont fret Gem, onwards and upwards and good luck with your new leader.:)

omg just looked up the new muller with sprinkles of choc and they are still free. Whoopppeeeee:)

well done on your loss this week. I have wi this morning not feeling very confident though dont know why :confused:

Lucylupin I feel like that every week at weigh in!! l always feel like I've cheated (but infact I'm within syns it would seem). I bet you suprise yourself today. Good luck :D

ohh just noticed the word horse lol, do you have horses as well? i have 2 just now, keeps me busy lol

Back